Nothereman

Want to Trade AMD Mustang Omega package for another pkg

Omega is rare but I'd rather have a bigger ship like the Freelancer Max or Connie Taurus. 

My package says giftable. I'm looking to trade straight up for another giftable package. Keep it in the game and complexity down. 

let me know what you;re willing to trade, LTI? I really don't know how a pkg becomes giftable or not. 

I would also like both starcitizen and S42 pkgs , They left out S42 on the new pkgs right?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Aaranihlus
      Selling: 1x Mustang Omega Package
      Price: 125$ or PM me an offer
    • By Draegar
      I´m willing to part ways with my Origin 890 Jump with LTI for 1150$ or 1000€.
      Buyer must be paypal verified and I will gift the ship only to his paypal adress.
      If you are interested please let me know via PM.

• By Malarkey
      Selling a bunch of goodies. All are listed below + the price. If it's still listed it's still available. All prices are in USD and include paypal fees. 
      Buyer must be a verified paypal user. 
      Origin Racing Suit - $20 Redeemer LTI Package - $300 LTI P-72 Archimedes - $60 LTI Starfarer Gemini Concept Sale - $280 LTI Hull C Concept Sale - $240 LTI RSI Orion Concept Sale - $375 LTI Drake Herald Concept Sale - $115 Takuetsu RSI Pheonix Subscriber Model - $7.50 Constellation Phoenix 6 Month Insurance - $425
    • By Malarkey
      Hi all. I'm selling an original concept sale LTI Starfarer Gemini. This is the standalone version that comes with the post + model and was originally offered alongside the ships concept announcement. Selling this for $340USD. Same price as the Gemini is currently being sold for in the store but comes with LTI!
      Price includes paypal fees. Verified paypal users only. 
      Cheers
    • By Malarkey
      Selling the following ships. Prices include paypal fees. Must be a verified paypal user to purchase. If you're in Canada as well I can figure out a CAD price and you can pay using EMT if you want to. 
      LTI Redeemer Package - $270USD
      Concept Sale Archimedes LTI - $30USD Sold
      Concept Sale Hull C LTI - $200USD
      Concept Sale Aegis Vanguard LTI - $250USD
      Concept Sale Orion LTI - $350USD
      Aegis Redeemer LTI - $250USD
      Concept Sale Drake Herald LTI - $85USD
      UEE Environment Coat - $15USD Sold
      Takuetsu Constellation Phoenix Subscriber Flair - $5USD