Razdan

Hello!

Hi Razdan. Thanks for supporting SC to a rather huge extent. Will be awesome to see it all come together finally thanks to some rather dedicated funding.

likewise I am now looking forward far more to the larger multi-crew ship action than the smaller stuff. I'm not sure I particularly want to be fighting a joystick for hours on end with a nimble fighter (anymore), so the larger ships have a lot going for them. From industrials to military there is some really impressive stuff here already.

Also welcome to SCB and Imperium.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Gannicus
      Hello everyone, i'm a veteran backer and i follow star citizen since 2013. I'm glad to have found a forum so well organized, thank you.
    • By Kuya
      How's it goin', everyone? Name's Kuya.
      I'm far from fresh off the boat so to speak, but I haven't caroused around with a party greater in number than the fingers on my hands since, well... A while, yeah?
      Hopin' that I get to set a good impression and help out when it's needed.
    • By Rapid Potato
      Salutations.
      Rear Admiral from Kickstarter, haven't done much since other than pick up a few more ships.
    • By Deehoss
      Hi guys,

Just applied. Looking forward to hanging out and getting into game with y'all!
    • By Ashangel
      Hi there, new recruit here, I've just made my account here and now I'm doing the re-apply thing now but I thought I'd say hi while I'm here. How is everyone?