We were talking a lot at Spectrum and as I know CIG has decided not to deal with the modularity of the old ships and quietly stopped selling the BUK. Modularity means a complete rework of the ship, a new implementation and a lot of bugs and expens, easier for them to sell a separate ship and more profitable. Therefore Caterpillar, Vanguard, Retaliator Base no more LEGO, it is old 2013 idea. BUK owners will get UEK later, imo 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MasterBaiter
      Hey guys, 

Not sure why but I got this sudden urge to have the nox and both seen like cool colors until painting becomes a thing. Anyone have a nox 2 pack LTI for $70?
    • By ghost010
      Mostly for CCU(if its not the ship i want). I dont really need a package.

I have 2 LTI ships my self, but i dont want to give up my avanger nor my aurora LN.

I wont be buying over priced ships/packages.
    • By Captain Shart
      Hi there. I'm looking to pick up a ship-only version of the Origin 315p Explorer LTI. I'm willing to do $130, which is double the original cost.

I have verified Paypal, linked my RSI/Reddit flair, and have over a dozen trades on Reddit/r/StarCitizen_Trades. Let me know if you're interested!
    • By jtomes123
      Hi I'm looking for cheap LTI Ship around 90-100$, I can pay with paypal, steam games or CS:GO els capsules.
    • By Tom Villder
      I would like a quotation so I can have an idea of the prices.  I can exchange/trade with a Freelancer MAX and a Cutlass.  I also have an Archeage Archeum founders package/account that I can include in the exchange if need be.

Insurance is not a major issue for me, though LTI would be nice.