Aopoa San'Tok.Yai

Danakar Endeel

4 hours ago, Stahlkopp said:

You're a true believer and defend CR regardless what he does.

No I have some issues with CIG and CR....... my biggest one is the lack of the female Avatar after all these years (which in my mind is very important to bring in new female players into the game) = a HUGE mistake by CIG regardless of the reasons of efficiency to work through the animations on the male avatar.

It seems you are way to cynical and what bothers me is presenting false information and slander about CIG and as a result confusing new backers.

4 hours ago, Stahlkopp said:

Given that you're a true believer I can understand that lack of sense of reality. However as you say you're an engineer (like me), your misconception about development of the game and marketing of the game is astonishing and naive. 

Labeling someone a "true believer" just shows you are cynical beyond reason / logic / fact (and you'll see I too can be a critic but one that is constructive not one that is nonsensical)......... and saying someone is naive about the (FACT BASED) - greatest crowd funding endeavor of all time---- as a marketing snafu just again shows you label CIG with no real supporting evidence = basically like a click-bait troll.

6 hours ago, Stahlkopp said:

ofc I got a CCU from the Khart-al as the STY fits the role the Scout was originally intend to.

I ended up with both KA and STY but FYI - the STY won't be that great of a Scout (sure any medium fighter can do so but the KA will have longer range / faster speed / and CIG has even talked about a special sensor option with the KA of which the STY won't likely have) ;)

Well, I'm glad that back'n'forth stopped.

So, I like the Khartu, but it was (it really was) sold to us with a 2nd seat and more/better guns. I know they didn't specify, but all the artwork at the time had 4-6 guns. It was literally marketed with the tagline "the bane of UUE pilots", referring to what we all assumed were the military ships.  The mistaken assumption here is that we assumed we'd get a very slightly worse Khartu, but we got the Khartu-Al, which is a humanised scout racing variant of the Khartu.. a point which always rubbed me the wrong way. I was sold on a combat ship; they really didn't make that distinction clear at the time, or not to my eyes anyway.

That said, I'm not melting my Khartu-al. That thing is damned fun; weak, but hilarious. I DO -NOT- BELIEVE that CIG will change it much. They may bump up the shields, but it's not going to get more/better guns, or that second seat. It's just not. So taking the reality of what it is as of right now, I'm still not melting it. Heck, it's in my damned signature.. that's how much I like it.

The STY however... now there's the combat ship we were made to believe we were getting the first time around. This thing actually has a chance against superhornets/sabres.. at least on paper. I'm not a marvellous pilot and I can't get even close to taking out a SH in my KA, but I reckon I could with the STY.. so I'm in. I'm excited again, and I love it!

And it's gorgeous to boot!

Posted by

I wonder if the San'tok.yai support fuel intakes as the fuel macanics are changing. https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/engineering/16517-The-Shipyard-Fuel-Mechanics

renderTimingPixel.png
64uyu0kaff221.png?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=c126453e21e9afcbc86b768c9b49bc2a838420dc

I wanna say yes (it will actually maintain the fuel intake specifications) because it is a type of style for a unique alien ship... But who knows until CIG gives us a dedicated community q&a that answers thst.

Brochure says it does. We’ll see.

• 4 years later...