1. Fizzlefuse

Fizzlefuse

2. LowZone

LowZone

• Similar Content

• By Weehamster
      LAST EDIT: 12/Dec/2019
      Hi everyone /
      I have images/gifs of ships/vehicles that are either flyable or in concept, development, re-worked or from Star Citizen lore.
      There are also many other categories, including anything from Star Systems to Characters to Ship/FPS Equipment.
      I constantly add more to the albums so don't be afraid to come back here anytime for the latest images.
      Please Enjoy.
      VEHICLES:
      SHIPS
      LAND VEHICLES
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      COMPONENTS:
      SHIP WEAPONS - GUNS
      SHIP WEAPONS - MISSILES / TORPEDOES / MINES
      OTHER SHIP COMPONENTS
      FIRST PERSON WEAPONS
      FIRST PERSON WEAPONS - ATTACHMENTS
      OTHER FIRST PERSON COMPONENTS
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      CHARACTERS:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      PLACES: 
      GAMEPLAY:
      SQUADRON 42:
      OTHER:

• By Buckaroo
      Updated title, no longer a SNUB, it's a FULL (small) explorer ship!
      Our first look of the Anvil Pisces ship has been revealed! 

• By Buckaroo
      Looks like we have an incoming new land vehicle set for Alpha 3.6, the Anvil Ballista with what looks like two variants.

Source: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/new-vehicle-anvil-ballista-german-article
      Translated from the German Site:

Official announcement to come sometime in the future...

EDIT:  Officially announced now:
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/17153-Anvil-Ballista
    • By Epicsuccess
      I have 2 Anvil Valkyrie Liberator Warbond ships with LTI I need to sell. Will sell at cost of $330 and I will eat the paypal costs. $330 Total for each. PM me if any interest. Thanks!