Idris is in R&Y hangar for PTU 3.3.5

DirectorGunner

6 hours ago, Rocket Man said:

I am surprised it even fit.  I bet it cannot clear the bay door.  I would love to walk around in one of these things.  I am so fascinated to explore the large ships.

It didn't fit. More than half of it is cut off vertically (just above hangar doors and below), and on all sides only the area inside this red box fits.

nTTVDGA.png

SO.... now that 3.3.5 is Live, I went into the hangar, but sadly it doesn't seem to want to let me spawn anything bigger than a Hammerhead :cry:
If anyone else is reporting that they can spawn the Idris still, maybe there's a trick to it that I'm just missing.... If there is, please find out how & let me know!

45 minutes ago, Arcanus said:
SO.... now that 3.3.5 is Live, I went into the hangar, but sadly it doesn't seem to want to let me spawn anything bigger than a Hammerhead :cry:
If anyone else is reporting that they can spawn the Idris still, maybe there's a trick to it that I'm just missing.... If there is, please find out how & let me know!

I think the Idris in the hangar was a PTU test case for a one off event next week. We will know more soon enough.

22 hours ago, LowZone said:

P is old and busted, say hello to the new hotness: K!

actually I think the only advantage of the K kit is the s10 beam, other alternative weapons are situational and not so much better in comparison with the original fitting

So basically you pay 250 bucks for the beam