WarWulf

Depending if I'm in my Reclaimer or my Freelancer DUR.

Firstly I would immediately contact imperium fleet for backup. The site needs to be secured, with plenty of manpower to deter any would be pirates or scavengers.
Second, if I'm in my Reclaimer, send out one or two drones to look around first, determine the structural integrity and locate any entry points into the vessel. I'd probably set up a away team to go in after initial scans. If I'm in my Freelancer, alone or with just one or two other people, I might wait untill a more substantial amount of Imperium members show up before boarding.. which would depend if there's a potential of dangers on board the derelict (pirate/alien/creature A.I.). I'd make sure to keep contact with the imperium recovery team.

If the Bengal's doors are open or it's broken apart, a Freelancer might just be able to fly into the superstructure, which is just.. so.. fucking.. cool.

Depending on the state of the derelict we might start salvaging or repairing it with the rest of the imperium response team. A bengal would take a large amount of salvagers/repair ships and would be a org-wide effort so things would have to be coordinated after it's been discovered.

7 minutes ago, Boildown said:

Explore it so I get first dibs on whatever I can fit in my holds.  Then inform my immediate play group so they can do the same, assuming there's anything to take away.  Then inform my org.  Hah.

watch out for the xenomorph, they might infest your ship and do alot of damage

ridley_scott_alien_sequel_ai.jpg?itok=ah

Chard would locate it, then Chard would check to make sure Chard was alone, then Chard would name it Bagel, then Chard would take the opportunity to have Chard's way with it. When Chard becomes bored after a few hours of intense play, Chard would probably tell @Chimaera(because FC should know, and pick the FC who Chard thinks is least likely to want Bagel entaglements), then Chard would sell the location on the open market to the highest bidder as fast as possible to cash out before things got crazy. Chard would also consider buying and setting up a whole new generic account to do the transaction so that Chard would be absolutely anonymous in the deal because Chard dislikes people noticing Chard (and Chard realizes that the whole stupid way Chard wrote this post was counter to that goal).

:nyan.001:

@stefmarsteris that just a random gif or do you watch Critical Role too?

The first rule of Bengal Carrier is: you do not talk about Bengal Carrier.

The second rule of Bengal Carrier is: you DO NOT talk about Bengal Carrier!

Third rule of Bengal Carrier: if someone yells “Incoming!”, betrays , or blurt out, the Bengal stops existing.

Fourth rule: Only trusted guys for a flight.

:) Seriously, no idea.

On 11/17/2018 at 4:50 PM, Serxon said:

The first rule of Bengal Carrier is: you do not talk about Bengal Carrier.

The second rule of Bengal Carrier is: you DO NOT talk about Bengal Carrier!

Third rule of Bengal Carrier: if someone yells “Incoming!”, betrays , or blurt out, the Bengal stops existing.

Fourth rule: Only trusted guys for a flight.

:) Seriously, no idea.

Fifth rule no smoking.

Sixth rule No pants on board.  Ensures that no weapon is concealed and the Captain knows who to feel threatened by.

On 11/18/2018 at 10:50 PM, WarWulf said:

Sixth rule No pants on board.  Ensures that no weapon is concealed and the Captain knows who to feel threatened by.

Sixth rule should be Part of the Imperium rules. I second this proposal!

:D