Trying to start again...

Shubunkin

Hi there.

Some time ago in my huge excitement I bought the wrong things and the game didn't make any sense at all, I was stuck in a hanger and couldn't do anything.

I've followed a support email asking me to sell a couple of things, buy a couple of things and then I should be in.

So now, after logging in I have a screen asking me to Please Select Destination.

Under this I have the options SPACE PORTS: CRUSADER

And HANGERS: SELF-LAND

Is there only one space port at this time or am I still missing something?  Do more open up later?  I don't want to get into the game only having to lose a loads of stuff I've done after, so I want to make sure I have everything I should have before diving in.

All help very gratefully received.

Thanks.

Wow, you picked a great day to restart, but you were a few hours early. In about 4 hours I would expect the new version 3.3. This version has OCS, which makes it really smooth. You can actually buy ships in game, and there are many places to dock and many spaceports. You will only log in at one at one location at a time though. This depends on where you log out.  Olisar is the default one.

I wouldn't worry about losing stuff, besides the objects you buy in the game (like upgraded weapons}.  Does anyone know a list of buying locations?

Heya,

Right now the PU, Persistent Universe, is where the action is at. That is what Space ports: Crusader is, click that. With the new patch this should say Stanton System though, Crusader is a gasgiant, right now this location refers to the playable area around Crusader/Delamar. The moons of Yela, Cellin and Daymar are fuly explorable, as is the planetoid Delamar (this is where Levski is located).

The hangar is where you can spawn some of your ships but there's not much going on with that at the moment.
With the patch that is out right now (3.3) you're able to spawn ships at Port Olisar, Levski or grim hex. Theres also a new space station to visit and OCS has been added.

The next patch, 3.3.5, which is coming relatively soon, will add a new planet, Hurston and it's 4 moons.. among other things. All of these will be fully explorable and what weve seen so far looks absolutely amazing.