Rocket Man

2018 Anniversary and Holiday Livestreams

Is there any information on when these are going to be this year?  Of course, I am assuming they are having a livestream for each as they have in the past.  I have vacation days to schedule before the end of the year and was looking to taking the days off aligned with these just to enjoy them live instead of on YouTube after.

No official news yet.  Last year I believe it was near the end of November.  They did ship sales by manufacture each day of the week, but that's not guaranteeing they'll do the same type of sale this year as I don't recall what they did in 2016.

Quick Google search for 2017 Star Citizen Anniversary revealed this link.

Thanks guys.  I've been having a hard time remembering what they've done the last few years since 2014.  I do remember last year's being the ship manufacturers each day.  I just would like to enjoy the live presentations when I can.  I will keep an open eye for their announcements.  So thank you for providing the previous links.

3 hours ago, Scotterius said:

I wonder what kind of ships they will release. I am hoping for a medium origin fighter. A fast scrapper that I can log out in, for pve play when I just chillin'.

Cutlass Blue would be nice, not that I realistically think that will happen, but it would be nice 🙂

It will be interesting indeed - seems there is a bit of money on one being a new starter ship.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By GRIZZ
      I had hopes of the release for the Squadron 42 Roadmap with details, instead we were told it should release by the end of December.
      Twerk17 had stated it would likely be a discussion on the minimum viable product, and he ended up being correct.
      The presentation opens with Chris saying "What is release" which gave me chills deeper than the overpowered AC in the theater.
      By the timestamp of 8:30 he is done talking about the past and moving onto current things being implemented, Bind Culling, OCS, etc.
      Going forward his bullet points include:
      Ship Purchasing / Rental Org's System Full Persistence Server Meshing Release These are the milestones he feels are needed before the "Last Wipe".  As TheNoobifier says, its a "Soft Release". 
      It does not matter what jobs are implemented, what ships are flyable, for all we know this could be the best version of mining we see until they revisit it after release.  I do think server meshing is going to take forever to get right so we could be on the 3rd revision of all jobs, and have 30 systems, who knows.
      It was nice to clarify release was when wiping ends after server meshing, but I was hoping a few more features and locations would be promised as nessisiary before the wiping ends.
    • By Shtefs
      Hello,
      My wife is a huge StarCitizen fan, a backer from way back in the day.
      We recently moved to Austin, and were quite busy with said move.
      I got on today hoping to buy her a ticket, only to see that the con is sold out.
      Is there any other way to get a ticket or access to the event? Could she work the event, or help out a member of the press?
      Anything would help, she was really devastated not being able to go...
      Thank you.
    • By VoA
      From Markswhite
      Speculation from BigDave_76

If it is after the Ubisoft Conference (the PC Gaming Show) then you can follow this countdown timer - Currently 4 hours and 26 min from this post (or 3pm PST)
      http://www.e3countdown.com/
    • By VoA
      While Gamescon and Citizencon have impressive presentations....... the big sale (where almost every ship goes on sale - though sometimes limited ships do not - but every year they seem to release a small allotment of Idris P and Javalin ships).
      Thought this also deserved its own thread and maybe post on what ships you hope to get to fill out your pledge?

This image below looks like a new Anvil Ship??

*** Note it is called "Anniversary Special" this year instead of "Anniversary Sale"...... I guess they are trying out a new marketing pitch...