Complete Anyone selling an Idris-M

ChiefWarrant

Any of you good people looking to offload an Idris-M ?!? 

please PM me if you are.  It’s for me so it will stay in the family. (And only interested in the M not the P.  I know that the P will be M capable but .........😊)

COMPLETE!!!! Thanks everyone that took the time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ChiefWarrant
      Anyone out there have the MISC Endeavor Landing Pod and MED Pod - LTI they are willing to sell??  
    • By silrerbay
      This rare limeted ship was purchased during the 2018 St. Patrick's Day sale -released in limited edition of only 250 pieces! And the developers will never again sell this ship with LTI.

Included:
      - Space Ship Constellation Phoenix Emerald LTI
      - Lifetime Insurance for Ship (LTI)
      - Revel &York Hangar
      Already included in the kit with the ship (located inside the ship): Lynx rover and Kruger P-72 Archimedes Fighter.

Price: $480 (this is final price, including PayPal fees). SOLD.
      I have over 150 successful sales of ships Star Citizen on eBay (all with positive feedback from buyers). PM me message and I will provide a link to that sales thread. Also I have successful major sales on this site, you can see my feedback. And as I have 30 successful transactions on this site. See my feedback in the forum profile.
      Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are final (includes PayPal fees). If you are interested - leave a comment here and send me private message with: Ship or Upgrade or Package name, your PayPal email also your corresponding RSI handle. I will send invoice for payment via PayPal. Item will be delivered buyer's PayPal email address after payment is cleared. No returns or refund as the gifting system only allow 1 time gifting and it will be account bound to the buyer's account (your payment will be refunded if I cannot deliver your item for any reason). If you are unsure about the item or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery.
    • By Leviathan
      Looking to buy an Aegis saber. PM me if interested.
    • By Danakar Endeel
      I'm looking to buy this item. Now there is this issue where the "cot" is apparently not giftable through normal means as you had to buy it through a roundabout way in the old Voyager Direct store. Back then you had to convert your money to UEC first and then you could buy items with that UEC in the Voyager Direct store. Back then this "cot" could be bought for 2000UEC ($2).
      So I'm not sure if this would work but if Customer Support would be willing to transfer your "cot" from your account to my account I'd be more than happy to send you something in return like a skin or a weapon or something that you could then use or melt for Store Credit.
      Ofcourse that's if Customer Support is willing to assist in such a manner. So if you have a "cot" in your account that you'd like to sell please let me know so we could see if Customer Support would be willing to help in transferring it from your account to mine.