Complete LTI Ships & More for sale

c4artist

All prices include "middle man" fees.  I sell my ships through star-hangar.com.

LTI C2 Hercules (original concept)

LTI Carrack Base - SOLD

LTI Reclaimer Base - SOLD

LTI Retaliator Bomber - SOLD

LTI Khartu-Al Base - (new flight model coming!!  grab one quick! also, this was CCU'd from a P72)

LTI Herald Base - SOLD  (had 2, both gone)

LTI Hull B Base - SOLD

LTI P72 Archimedes - (only 1 left!)

Freelancer Max Game Package w/ 6 months insurance - (This is the old school package with both games! Squadron 42 and the PU! There are rumors the Freelancer Max is going up in price $10 at CIG and now Squadron 42 is sold separately for $45.. this is a steal.

Flair:  Trophy Collection - Citizencon 2946 

I am happy to answer any questions you have. I’ve sold ships here before.  No issues.

• 3 weeks later...

The Khartu-Al does not have thrusters. It’s possible this thing is going to have the agility of a humming bird in the new flight model. If that is the case, the price is going up 25 to 50 dollars. I just sold one through Star-Hanger (third party ship seller). I highly reccomend their service by the way. I’ve bought and sold many ships with them. Every transaction flawless, but I digress. 

I have 5 scouts left. I am only going to sell, at most, 3 more at this price. I’m going to gamble on the scout being awesome in the new flight model as well as getting a little love from CIG later on.

Edited by c4artist
Had to update because original post was edited

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...