Complete LTI Ships & More for sale

c4artist

All prices include "middle man" fees.  I sell my ships through star-hangar.com.

LTI C2 Hercules (original concept)

LTI Carrack Base - SOLD

LTI Reclaimer Base - SOLD

LTI Retaliator Bomber - SOLD

LTI Khartu-Al Base - (new flight model coming!!  grab one quick! also, this was CCU'd from a P72)

LTI Herald Base - SOLD  (had 2, both gone)

LTI Hull B Base - SOLD

LTI P72 Archimedes - (only 1 left!)

Freelancer Max Game Package w/ 6 months insurance - (This is the old school package with both games! Squadron 42 and the PU! There are rumors the Freelancer Max is going up in price $10 at CIG and now Squadron 42 is sold separately for $45.. this is a steal.

Flair:  Trophy Collection - Citizencon 2946 

I am happy to answer any questions you have. I’ve sold ships here before.  No issues.

• 3 weeks later...

The Khartu-Al does not have thrusters. It’s possible this thing is going to have the agility of a humming bird in the new flight model. If that is the case, the price is going up 25 to 50 dollars. I just sold one through Star-Hanger (third party ship seller). I highly reccomend their service by the way. I’ve bought and sold many ships with them. Every transaction flawless, but I digress. 

I have 5 scouts left. I am only going to sell, at most, 3 more at this price. I’m going to gamble on the scout being awesome in the new flight model as well as getting a little love from CIG later on.

Edited by c4artist
Had to update because original post was edited

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Chimaera
      Hey guys, 
      As with many of us, life has thrown some curve-balls and I find myself needing to slim down my hangar while replenishing my wallet. As such I am posting up a number of LTI Ships at cost+paypal markup of 5% to cover the paypal fees. The Paypal Cost is listed as part of the price, rounded up to the nearest 5 dollar. I've also got an Original Digital Freelancer Package (Circa 2015 buyback) that is a MIS and includes the goodies like Legacy Alpha, Squadron 42, manual, engineering manual, soundtrack, etc... This is obviously going to be marked up a bit due to its rarity, as is the Banu upgraded from a Vanguard.
      Paypal only, no negotiation on prices unless you're wanting to buy 3 or more lots, verified buyers only.
      Lot 1: Digital Freelancer Package Freelancer MIS with LTI and all the legacy package goodies $255
      Lot 2: BanuMM LTI CCU'd from a Vanguard Warden, so this is one of the mythical $250 melt Banu MMs $375
      Lot 3: Retaliator Bomber LTI Original Concept + ILW 2950 Paint Pack $290
      Lot 4: Origin G12A Warbond LTI $65
      Lot 5: Origin G12 Warbond LTI $60
      Lot 6: Mercury Starrunner LTI Original Concept + Fortuna Paint $225
      Lot 7: Argo Mole Dig and Ditch Pack LTI with Mole and FL MAX and Argo Mole Talus Skin $315 SOLD
      Lot 8: Aegis Vulcan LTI Pack (CCU'd from Nomad Star Citizen Starter Pack) $210
      I may add to this with some bigger ticket items (read Polaris and/or Perseus) depending on interest.
      Thanks all.
    • By Juntau
      Pioneer LTI $1100 - $950 for Imperium MEMBER ONLY
      Large Land Claim (8x8) x 2 - $250 each - $200 for Imperium MEMBER ONLY
      Verified Paypal invoice ONLY!
      Fastest response via Discord

• By RangerBob
      I have an A10 Warthog in good condition. It works with no problems. Seeking $310 plus shipping (around $20).

• By SteveTheCruel
      Im taking a break from StarCitizen for a while and want to sell my ship package.
      I was suggested to use this webpage for the sale by a fellow citizen.

The exchange value of the package is 310 USD.
      And I want to sell for 250 USD (PayPal) Price is none negotiable. Paypal fees not included.
      The package can be gifted upon sale.
      Package includes:
      - Constellation Aquila (The price of standalone purchase for the Aquila is now way more than even 310 USD. So this package will give you way more than I'm asking for.)
      - SELF-LAND HANGAR
      - NOMAD - JACKAL PAINT
      - Lifetime Insurance
      - Star Citizen Digital Download
      - Starting Money: 1,000 UEC
      Contact me on Discord to purchase:
      SteveTheCruel#7565

• By tismoj
      Hi,
      Could a current subscriber here tell me the current subscriber warbond upgrade price of the carrack for July 2021? I've been curious to try subscribing even for just a month, but I planned to do it if there is a subscriber WB CCU worth buying as well.