Hi I'm a Newcommer

Hello,

I found the Base through Twerk17 Twitch stream (thanks for your content mister!)

I'm a backer since the Kickstarter Campaign, but never really got into the game until the latest PTU, where I'm finally having a blast. I have a Cutlass Black in my hangar, but I plan to upgrade to Carrack at some point. Mostly interested in politics, grand scale PvP, but for now whatever I try or do I'm amazed of the whole universe, like a newborn child.

I'm here mainly to meet with similar minded pilots, to get lost in the Verse with.

o7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Stud Duficious
      I have recently sent my application to Imperium and I choose this way to notifyHuman Resources .
    • By Techwolf
      My Tag is Techwolf, I have been pledged since 2013, was originally part of the 47th, however, they are not active for the most part and I have stopped gaming with them about 3 years ago.  I Currently own several ships:  Super Hornet, Cutlass, Gemini, Prospector, Connie Aquila, Dragonfly, Ursa Rover, Retaliator, Arrow, and the Santakyai.  This Damn game cost me money every time I come back to it lol.  Looking to join my fellow Vets and meeting the rest of you.  Fly Straight and shoot Straighter. 
    • By Skipper-99
      Hi guys,
      I've had star citizen for a while now, and my friend I used to play with has more or less stopped playing. Hopefully joining Imperium will provide the community aspect of star citizen I am currently lacking. 
      I currently have an andromeda, but if I am accepted, I will exchange this for a gladius or sabre so I can take on the role of a fighter pilot within the org.
      See you in the verse! 
    • By Ganja
      Hey I just joined so I figured I'd come on here and introduce myself. I am Ganja, I started backing in 2016 although I've been following development since 2012. I own an LTI Merchantman and an LTI Cyclone-RC. I plan to focus primarily on trading and establishing routes. 
      A little history about me...  I started gaming on the MSN Gaming zone playing JediKnight Dark Forces II. I then moved on to StarCraft, Diablo 2, WarCraft 3, World of WarCraft, Ultima Online, Elite Dangerous, GTA V, PUBG, League of Legends, CS:GO, Overwatch, Ark: Survival Evolved, and many others. On my steam account alone I have over 3000 hours played, and more on my blizzard account. Gaming has obviously been a hobby of mine for a long time.

I currently still play Overwatch and PUBG but not much of anything else. I am always looking for other players to play with and I can be found on teamspeak occasionally. I typically log off after awhile of playing by myself.
      I am 30 years old, I live in central USA. I can be found playing after 8:00PM Central time. 
      Steam Name: Tom Sawyer
      Battle tag: Nemesis#11327
      Hope to meet some people.
    • By Swoop
      I'm Swoop and I'm looking for a group of people to play SC with. I took a break from SC a while ago and now that there's so much more to do I'm excited to get back into it.