Greetings, citizens!

The last CitizenCon was very eventful.

But, not every people have time to watch the every presentations, or at least the Opening Keynote, which duration is two hours.

And I, by tradition, do a brief squeeze of what was on the main presentation - you can call it a trailer, or a retelling. In any case, for those who can't (or don't want) to watch the full Opening Keynote, such a format (in the dynamic “trailer” cut) will work better. Feel free to share this video with those who have not yet watched the presentation!

Also, you can support me in:

P.S. The explosions make everything better.

Enjoy watching!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Narayan
      Greetings citizens!
      With the start of testing the 3.3.5 patch, we were finally given the first large planet in the game - Hurston. 6 biomes, 1/6 of the real size of Earth and, of course, the city of Lorville, which looks like one big reference to the films of the “Blade Runner” series.
      It was hard to resist and not make this video. I tried to complete the video with interesting angles and shots. However, please note that this is not a review of Lorville - this is just an cinematic artistic video in the style of the film.
      Enjoy watching!
      P.S. You can support me here:
      Citizen Spotlight Spectrum Reddit  
    • By Narayan
      Greetings citizens!
      Start 3.3 was delayed by more than a month, but finally we received an update on the Live-server (although not everyone can play because of 15006).
      I started to prepare this video on September 29, and this is the largest and most complex video I've ever done before - 133 gigabytes of materials will not allow me to lie.
      I present to you the comparison of the previous and current patches - 3.2.2 and 3.3.
      Enjoy watching!
      P.S. The time of each topic is written in main commentary on YouTube - to find the right moment was more convenient!
      P.P.S. You can support me here:
      Citizen Spotlight Spectrum Reddit