Anvil Valkyrie Dropship

Danakar Endeel

ANVIL VALKYRIE HEAVY DROPSHIP

Anvil Valkyrie - Hit The Ground Running

---

In the days of antiquity, the Valkyrie were believed to choose which warriors would die on the field of war, and which would live. Now Anvil is putting that choice in your hands. Seize fate and turn the tide of battle with the Valkyrie. Rugged, high-performance jump seats safely transport up to twenty personnel into and out of the fray; a vehicle bay and speed ramp efficiently launch ground-based transports or reconnaissance vehicles for unmatched support; four powerful VTOL thrusters capacitate surgically precise take-offs and landings; and a devastating array of weaponry blurs the line between dropship and gunship. Available now at all registered Anvil dealerships. Fly one today!

---

$330 Warbond (Liberator skin)

$330 Warbond (regular skin)

$375 Store Credit (regular skin)

Designed to safely deliver and extract up to twenty fully-outfitted soldiers, as well as vehicles, from the most hostile locations, this conflict-ready military-spec craft is dependable to the end.

Alongside twenty jump seats, the spacious hold accomodates one combat-ready ground vehicle to support your troops in any situation.

Protecting your crew are two integrated door guns and four turrets, capable of laying down cover-fire, suppressing assailants, and ensuring successful landings anywhere. In transit, this significant firepower is bolstered by a nose gimbal for precise gunning from the cockpit.

Heavy armor all around and built-in countermeasures complete the Valkyrie's formidable offensive and defensive package.

AnvilValkyrie-stats2.thumb.png.5ccbbeb1c3794220de0eb2d3a1b5b268.png

AnvilValkyrie-stats1.thumb.png.8aa4aca585f12ae9c6e4e6401ba03234.png

Hhui677dl-Min.jpg

128934g7tt.jpg

Anvil Valkyrie-large.jpg

AnvilValkyrie2.jpg

It is a beautiful ship, but I think it looks very similar to the AEGIS Vulcan.  I know it is not a one for one copy, but the body style and lines of the ship do not stray to far from the AEGIS ship.  I know that this will fill a big role in large organizational operations.

Will the ship fit a Cyclone or a Nova Tank, that is the question?  I would assume it would be able to hold a Cyclone size vehicle based on the ship size in the advertisement. 

ZNC

15 minutes ago, Zero Null Cero said:

It is a beautiful ship, but I think it looks very similar to the AEGIS Vulcan.  I know it is not a one for one copy, but the body style and lines of the ship do not stray to far from the AEGIS ship.  I know that this will fill a big role in large organizational operations.

Will the ship fit a Cyclone or a Nova Tank, that is the question?  I would assume it would be able to hold a Cyclone size vehicle based on the ship size in the advertisement. 

ZNC

Yeah, the brochure mentions "Space for one small vehicle" so I'm also guessing this would be more along the lines of a Cyclone. :)

56 minutes ago, Danakar Endeel said:

Yeah, the brochure mentions "Space for one small vehicle" so I'm also guessing this would be more along the lines of a Cyclone. :)

If it fits an APC it maybe a Tonk can fit too.... you shouldn't be forced to ferry around tanks with capships.

36 minutes ago, M.. said:

If I can stuff this thing inside the Jav I'll get one😋

I got to admit... THIS (20+ troops. a small vehicle and armed overwatch.... ) is what I was hoping for from a drop ship, and if our Javelin owners could fit one in the ship, it would be oh sooooo  much sweater!

You know what it reminds me of?  It reminds me (conceptually, not artistically) of THIS:

latest?cb=20130520181933