Any 3.3 associated Imperium events?

Elranyar

Tomorrow should see the release of Alpha 3.3.  Does Imperium plan any event corresponding to this release?  Since the Hammerhead will be flyable in this release, and it requires a large crew to be flown effectively, I'm particularly interested in whether we want to stage a Hammerhead event, where Imperium members who own Hammerheads can meet up and other Imperium members can crew.  We could either do a mission, or perhaps show up at Cry-Astro or one of the new Rest Stops to protect those trying to use those facilities from the griefers who hang out there to cause trouble.  I imagine that a squadron of fully-crewed Hammerheads would give the griefers....well, grief.  A mission may be fun too, depending on what new missions we may see.  Thoughts?

Bear in mind the release of 3.3 at Citizencon is expected to be a buggy, feature incomplete release of the 3.3 PTU to all. Not everyone likes playing the game in this state, so it might be wiser to plan something once it gets a Live release with a much more stable PU.

Whatever happens, my HH and I will be ready and waiting! :D

1 hour ago, LowZone said:

Bear in mind the release of 3.3 at Citizencon is expected to be a buggy, feature incomplete release of the 3.3 PTU to all. 

That's a very good point.  Perhaps we should first test the build and make sure it's playable enough for this sort of thing.  I'll re-post once we know a bit more.