Valcyn

Star Citizen Lurker - Finally looking for corp

Hello All, been a backer since summer 2013, had joined Valinor Aerospace, but it has since become defunct/abandoned. Looking to join a larger corp and hopefully fill a logistics role.

Wanting to play Hospital/Medical, possibly repair or salvage work as well, not much interest in combat although I would participate in infantry combat.

Currently I have a Prospector and Cutlass Black (melted my Aquila to test some others out) but fully intend to go back to Aquila soon, and if the anniversary sale has Endeavor for it's $350 price tag I plan to upgrade to it, will upgrade to Endeavor Hope if the package is available. Will work towards getting Apollo in universe and just have LTI on my Endeavor Hope. Also, sidenote I am a nurse in Real life planning/hoping to end up in school for NP/MD hopefully, so I want to do some medical stuff in my second life as well :P

Wanting to help on some Reclaimers if anyone needs crew, especially as we get some salvage gameplay added.

Glad to meet you!

My wallet is too invested at this point, might as well go all in :P

Looking so forward to some logistic elements though, whenever it launches, Oculus will be a must have as well, just waiting for that one as it could have better iterations before game release, haha.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By WizoldSage
      Looking forward to joining the fine members at this Organization! personally would love to eventually be a miner or intelligence agent gathering information on other organizations for our benefit, I'm also an artist, role player, musician and illustrator!

• By SteveSpaz
      Hey
      SteveSpaz here, Spaz for short. I'm a 33yo IT Professional that loves SC! I currently run a Gladius/Rover combo (for now). In the past I've ran the following: Super Hornet, Hornet, Gladius, Cutlass Black, and a Saber.
    • By Bench70
      Hello to everyone, 
      I just find this forum and let me say it' s a beatiful place with beatiful people. I had a problem with CIG and i had many good help word from the forum.
      I am a gamer from commodore 64 time and now i play as everything as i can. I am not english speaker so i do what i can i hope you could understand.
       I  am backer from 2013 and actually Space marshall concierge level.  
      Unfortunately I bought many ship from ebay and i was scammed. So in theory I would be well beyond the space marshal level  but what you receive as gift don t count.
      Now cannot access my account and i dont know what will happen in the future.
      Thanks for attention.

• By Moote
      Hey yall,

My name is Moote, and I am a new applicant to Imperium.  I've been a backer since early 2015, and I have recently found my love for the mining mechanic.  I am looking for a good community that reminds me of a helpful EQ1 server.  I enjoyed the rules of your org, and I hope that you accept my application.  Only then, can we both see if we are a good fit for each other.  

Thanks,

Moote