Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Valcyn
      Hello All, been a backer since summer 2013, had joined Valinor Aerospace, but it has since become defunct/abandoned. Looking to join a larger corp and hopefully fill a logistics role.
      Wanting to play Hospital/Medical, possibly repair or salvage work as well, not much interest in combat although I would participate in infantry combat.
      Currently I have a Prospector and Cutlass Black (melted my Aquila to test some others out) but fully intend to go back to Aquila soon, and if the anniversary sale has Endeavor for it's $350 price tag I plan to upgrade to it, will upgrade to Endeavor Hope if the package is available. Will work towards getting Apollo in universe and just have LTI on my Endeavor Hope. Also, sidenote I am a nurse in Real life planning/hoping to end up in school for NP/MD hopefully, so I want to do some medical stuff in my second life as well

Wanting to help on some Reclaimers if anyone needs crew, especially as we get some salvage gameplay added.
    • By Moote
      Hey yall,

My name is Moote, and I am a new applicant to Imperium.  I've been a backer since early 2015, and I have recently found my love for the mining mechanic.  I am looking for a good community that reminds me of a helpful EQ1 server.  I enjoyed the rules of your org, and I hope that you accept my application.  Only then, can we both see if we are a good fit for each other.  

Thanks,

Moote
    • By Naeramarth
      Hey guys!
      I just applied to Imperium on the RSI website and I really hope you accept me!
      I am a 21-year-old Austrian currently living in Germany. I study commercial information technology and work at an IT company which provides software, servers and IT security for banks. In my free time I usually play many different video games (I usually stick with some I especially like, Star Citizen for example), watch twitch streams, youtube, spend time with my GF, inform myself on new game releases and pretty much anything that has to do with video games, programming or computers in general  (yeah, I'm a nerd). I'm currently using a Laptop (yeah, yeah I know, I'm planning to upgrade to a "real" PC soon) with an i7-7700hq, a gtx 1050, 16gb ddr4 and with the game installed on a ssd so I get 30-45 fps, depending on where I am and with a few framedrops in certain situations in the Persistent Universe.
      Greetings from Germany,
      Naeramarth
    • By Zenno-z
      Hello everyone, I'm Zen.  I just put in an application on the RSI site.  Hope I can fill a spot in the ranks.
    • By Corwan
      Hi fellow Star Citizens!
      As a MMO veteran, I've been following this game since its beginning (give or take). A friend and fellow gamer recently reignited my interest in it, and since then I ended up with Cutlass Black Package. On top of that, my hangar also expanded to house a Hornet Ghost, a Herald, and the bad boy of space bikes, Nox.
      I've also submitted my application for Imperium last night, so I look forward to saying hi as a fellow Imperial.