Sign in to follow this  
Honrat

Catalan Company (CATCOM)

20180907090324.jpg

Greetings Citizen!

CATCOM aims to be the Catalan community in the universe of Star Citizen, and we call on all the Catalans of Star Citizen to join the organization which will focus mainly on the fields of science and exploration. Our aim is to build a universe based on respect for diversity and the self-determination of nations, as well as defending a government of the UE based on a representative parliament of all the planets.

Youtube

Web

TWITCH

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By CitizenX
      Will pay $165 for a Digital Pirate LTI Game Package. Dm

Edit: bought for $120.
    • By Narayan
      Greetings, citizens!
      2018 came to an end. This year Star Citizen has become much more and better. There are new locations, mechanics, and optimization. The game has become even closer to what we are all waiting for.
      All year I showed you what changes are happening in the game. Starting from comparison 2.6.2 and 3.0, I compared the new and old patches to each other, showing changes in the game. And now the next round of comparisons has come, because a few days ago the patch 3.4 was released in live.
      There are not so many changes in it, but this video turned out to be rather long.
      As usual, I gave you all the time codes for easy navigation through the video in the first pinned comment on YouTube.

Enjoy watching and Happy Holidays!

P.S. In the moments with the comparison of Freelancers the ships could not be put at the same point in the hangar (in 3.3 the Freelancers were of the fourth size, in 3.4 - the third), the background in these moments does not match, for which I apologize - but otherwise the comparison cannot be shown.
      P.P.S. If you like it, support me in:
      Citizen Spotlight Spectrum Reddit
    • By Narayan
      Greetings, citizens!

Recently, in Star Citizen hosted the Intergalactic Aerospace Expo 2948, and this gave me the necessary material for the new video, which I had long thought about - Constellation Phoenix cinematic.
      The video made in the same style as my 600i cinematic - and these ships, in general, are similar to each other. And only you decide, which one is better.
      I hope you will enjoy it!

P.S. You can support me in:
      Citizen Spotlight Spectrum Reddit  

• By Core
      Happy Holidays @Imperium Member
      We’re returning from our hiatus with a brief announcement for this months Game Day, which will be held this next Saturday, December 15th! With the recent explosion of content in the form of patch 3.3, and even more patches in the near future providing exponentially more places and events to explore, we wanted to provide some assistance to those that were looking to enjoy the new additions to the game, but wished to do so with some friends and org-mates.
      Joining Game Day
      In pursuit of that goal, as mentioned above, this next Saturday will be the next Game Day, held from 1600 UTC to 0400 UTC. If you are interested in playing Star Citizen with other members of the community, join us on TeamSpeak in the Game Day channel section! If you’re looking to do something specific, such as explore the PU, shoot one another in Battle Royale, or get some flight hours in Arena Commander, follow these steps:
      Create a sub-channel in the relevant parent channel of the Game Day section of TS
      Include LFM, or LFG in the title of your sub-channel
      In the channels description provide an idea of what you’re looking to do
      Alternatively, you’re welcome to hang out and chat in the Landing Channel should you desire a break from the game!
      Some minor changes from the format of our last Game Days will be effective for this month. We’re going to omit having hosts present for each hour of the event, opting instead for staff to enjoy the game alongside all of you. We’re looking forward exploring the new content with everyone!
      With that, we hope to see some of you next weekend, and we wish all of you safe travels and happy holidays! We’ll be back next year with more events in store, so we hope to see you then!

Read this post for information on the game and our Game Days: