Catalan Company (CATCOM)

Honrat

catcom-1280x423.jpg

Greetings Citizen!

CATCOM aims to be the Catalan community in the universe of Star Citizen, and we call on all the Catalans of Star Citizen to join the organization which will focus mainly on the fields of science and exploration. Our aim is to build a universe based on respect for diversity and the self-determination of nations, as well as defending a government of the UE based on a representative parliament of all the planets.

YOUTUBE

Web

TWITCH

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BARCITIZEN BCN 2949

thump_9912321promo.jpg

Dear friends, on the occasion of the celebration of CitizenCon 2949 (2019), the most important worldwide event in relation to the game Star Citizen, the Catalan Community of this game, organizes a meeting in Barcelona at the MeltDownBCN. In this meeting, which in the world of Star Citizen we call BarCitizen, we will enjoy the live broadcast of the event that will be taking place in Manchester amongst other activities. We will make connections with members of the community attending the event and conduct interviews with members of the Star Citizen community and the Catalan community Gaming.cat. You can also participate in the tournaments: Arena Commander and Star Marine, as well as participate in draws of different prizes and merchandising
Anyone who wishes can participate in the fraternity lunch that we will share with each other. In addition, during the whole day we will be able to chat and get to know each other while having some good drinks.
DO YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE? SIGN UP!
In order to be able to organize the best possible event, it is important that you sign up as soon as possible in this link, where you will find more information:

https://barcitizen.starcitizen.cat/

We encourage everyone to participate and share a good time with the Catalan Community.
See you at MeltDown BCN and in the Universe!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

spacer.png

Primer programa de la nova era del CATCOM News, que s'emetrà cada 1r dimarts de cada mes al Twitch de CATCOM i posteriorment publicat en aquest canal. (Star Citizen) En aquesta ocasió es fa un repàs a tota la informació de l'univers d' Star Citizen i de l'organització del mes de Març. (Roadmap i novetats).

CATCOM-NEWS

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ara fa unes setmanes a CATCOM vam superar el nombre de 200 membres. En aquest 2 anys i escaig de vida de l'organització ens hem situat entre les principals organitzacions. Aquesta fita és el fruït de la il·lusió i les ganes que cadascun de nosaltres posem en aquest projecte. És el resultat de la suma de tots i cadascú de nosaltres, des del primer fins a l'últim. Per això vam pensar que no podíem deixar passar aquesta oportunitat sense celebrar-ho plegats. En aquets vídeo podreu veure el directe especial que vam realitzar per celebrar-ho al canal de Twitch de CATCOM. Vam explicar com hem arribat fins aquí, qui som, què fem i com ho fem. Vam fer un repàs dels millors moments viscuts i compartits. Vam tenir entrevistes a membres i missatges de gent amb qui hem compartit aquest camí. Vídeos i algunes sorpreses I com no .... fins a 7 sortejos !! Una gran vetllada en que vam celebrar plegats el camí fet fins aquí i sobretot el camí que encara ens queda per recórrer.

spacer.png

VÍDEO:       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o21GG4rS4Pg&t=28s

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...