Mining Guide?

Jezal Sekil

Hello Pilots!

Did someone compiled a full guide on mining?

I mean not how to just start your mining laser on a rock, but actually how the mining laser is working? how to use all the data efficiently? I mean the energy transfer graph is it usefull? does the distance between your ship laser and the rock influence the laser power transfered to the rock? how? any data compiled already ie: distance/laser power/rock container??

So much questions :) I have my own theory of some sort but right now, I'm not fighting the rock or the laser mechanic, my biggest challenge is the lag! :)

Fly Safe!

Yep, while this guide is great it's what I call basic mining, I'm more looking into and 'advanced' mining guide let's say something like

Granite / 3000-4000 size / distance 50 meters / laser power : 70% - 45% - 25%

I'm actually compile my own data but as I said lag is the biggest issue here, every is stable, you are reaching the perfect zone to fracture, then suddenly you get that 2 sec lag and BIG BADABOUM you are overheating... then you move around, take a beer and start again to fill the rock with energy... 😛 When I face no lag I can often achieve that perfect pro fracture where nothing move at all in 6 or 4 parts depending the size :)

• 3 weeks later...