Yo Yo whats up start citizen's have a question hope I can snag an answer.
I've wanted to run this game for quite awhile now just recently got slightly new Gaming notebook.
Intel i5-8300H 2.3Ghz
Nvidia Geforce 1050
My question is, is there anyone running this game with a set up pretty close to that that can give a straight shot answer I'd appreciate it.
I recently purchased new Virpil WarBRD joysticks and was hoping to sell my used Thrustmaster TWCS throttle and T16000M (FCS HOTAS Set), CH Pro Pedals, and my VKB Gladiator Mk. II Joystick.
They all worked great, I was just hoping to upgrade / change my setup. They are still like new in the boxes. The T16000M has both left and right grip adapters.
CH Pro Pedals - $80
FCS HOTAS - $90
VKB Gladiator Mk. II - $80 SOLD
UIV, VKB owner and chief engineer, has dropped a little sneak peek on another forum, and since it's out in the open now, here's a couple of teaser images of the VKB Kosmosima SCG (Space Combat Grip). Of course, it's also very much usable in DCS.
Please be aware that this is not an announcement, but a little something to see for those that have been waiting for the Kosmosima design to be revealed:
A few key points of info I was given so far:
- Comes in both left- and right-handed versions (SCG-L and SCG-R)
- Both have a contactless twist adapter built-in by default (can be hard-locked via screw)
- Compatible with Gunfighter and Gladiator Pro bases
- Both have two LED indicators; one single-color, the second RGB (operation of the LED indicators can be customized via software)
- Both have dual-stage triggers
- All hat switches on both grips have push functionality, and one can toggle between analog/digital mode via long push
- Both come with a detachable palm rest
- Planned retail price is less than $99 (per grip)
Please be aware that I don't have any further info and details at this time (and no ETA). Once I get more updates down the line, I will try and keep everyone informed.
I come back to you following my thread that I did six month ago, and I have a lot of news!
To sump up quickly, I’m in the company that has created the Lexip mouse, a mouse with two integrated joysticks for 3D profesionals. After my last thread, I talked with my team and the project of created a gaming mouse started.
We have improved our first mouse thanks to our beta testing team who allowed us to create the perfect gaming mouse: 200 to 8200 DPI, braided cables, programmable buttons…
Today, in order to bring this project to a successful conclusion, we launch our Kickstarter campaign! I wanted to share this information with you in preview because it’s thanks to you, members of this forum that this project is born.
I can answer all of your questions, this mouse is my baby! ;)
Thank you for everything!