2/3 landings at Olisar in CB got me crime stat/bug?

AaronT

I just went to Cellin and cleared my crime stat from last night, every time I went to land the Cutlass Black at Olisar and got a green light and pad they'd revoke it as I landed, and I just now got another crime stat, it was green, then right before I touched down it said "You are blocking a pad, landing clearance (or whatever) revoked, but it settled in before I could back off.

I almost messed my drawers the one time it let me land, but it did the same thing but I did not get extra crime stat.

I am melting the Cutlass and getting a Hornet, but just wonder, is it a bug with the ship, or am I just too slow to land it?

The Titan has excellent visibilty to just shoot right down aND LAND, BUT IT IS NOT GREAT AT FIGHTING NOW CARGO, ETC...

Sorry for the caps, having broke my neck I have to look at the KB to type, and my uncoordinated fingers hit the caps key sometimes, and it hurts too bad to retype.

I am not griping, this is an unstable Apha and until it at least goes into beta I know it is what it is.

Thank you.

Bugs aparently.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/issue-council/star-citizen-alpha-3/STARC-48158-Crime_stat_increasing_at_landing__despite_aknowlegment_from_ATC?

No one but myself and one other named our ships, the other was in a reclaimer, so maybe taking more time in larger ships to land centered in the pads is the reason?

And yes, lol, right now the CB is pretty big to me.