Booster Terrik

Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Video

Did you guys see the gameplay video for CD Project Red‘s long awaited game Cyberpunk 2077? If Chris can pull off a city look and combat feel even half this good then I‘ll be very happy. Man I love just about everything that comes out of that studio ... Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay

CD Project Red really pulled gold nuggets out of their ass. Afaik, I think they have beaten everyone, with a 48 minute run.

Man I love just about everything that comes out of that studio

Well I'm guessing you didn't play Music Master Chopin :D. CD Project Red has sticking to make a great game and not a when. 

On 8/27/2018 at 9:35 PM, Booster Terrik said:

Did you guys see the gameplay video for CD Project Red‘s long awaited game Cyberpunk 2077? If Chris can pull off a city look and combat feel even half this good then I‘ll be very happy. Man I love just about everything that comes out of that studio ... Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay

Moving around that city was absolute perfection. I just hope that Chris doesn't see this - it will only add another 3 years to development time! 😊

17 hours ago, LowZone said:

Moving around that city was absolute perfection. I just hope that Chris doesn't see this - it will only add another 3 years to development time! 😊

Atleast.

But you know what, in a market dominated by big companies who only cares about profit and stakeholders, there is a serious lack of quality games. That is why we need someone like Chris Roberts to make a kick ass game (even if it takes a long time) and CDProjekt Red to bring out Cyberpunk 2077 when it;s ready to blow the lid of people's world view. And this is why I will buy Cyberpunk 2077 even if I don't really play it myself simply to support these types of creative, quality developers.

I may need to find another video for it or something because what I watched/perceived left me unimpressed. It felt bland, like they hadn't finished figuring out rendering and effects details or something. Could've been a resolution issue or something, but it didn't bring me any hype whatsoever visually, and the gameplay itself seemed kinda clunky. I do love the premise of the game though, and it's still amidst development, so I hope it all tightens up.

Wow steam you beauty emailed it on pre-order and no BS DLC crap or delux crap either. You buy the game whole! .

Don't forget it is nearly 10 months before release so buyee beware for pre-order.

As much of a fan of Cyberpunk2077 as I am, the title of the video trailer was misleading. It was more a cinematic (an amazing one at that) than a gameplay trailer - at no point was the player in control of any that? At least in SQ42, such lengthy cut scenes are short in supply (hopefully) and you still have full control during important briefings.

Nevertheless, I expect the record for pre-order sales is about to be broken. Who knew that the final ingredient in a successful videogame launch was: add a tablespoon of Keanu?

that was an interesting video... i'm most interested in the secret letter that was discovered. curious however, if they want to build support why are most retailers showing sold out on the physical version on day 2 and why is there no NA PC collectors edition as of June 12, 2019?