Screwed out of over 2000 in currency worth of cargo in Mustang/6 units

AaronT

Went to Shubin Mining in the Mustang Alpha, went inside and filled the ship with Beryl, came out and the ship was on it's nose and no matter what I could not get into it.

I exited the game and spawned in Crusader at the station there and shipped the ship in but lost the cargo.

I went from over 6000 to 3900 in game currency in my wallet.

Is it forever lost?

But, since the Mustang seems to have a landing/stability bug I traded up to an Avenger Titan, so I'll make my lost credits plus some back in one trip.

Thank you.

I am sure the Titan is a much more polished quality ship.

You would have lost it all in the next wipe for a newer build anyway. You are attempting to make a game out of a test bed.

The current purpose of the build we have is to find and figure out bugs. Testing for playability is a valid concern. Since you have located a problem area, entering your experience into the Issue Council Database is a path going forward. Full accounting, (plus pictures if available), will help them resolve the problems.

Sorry for your troubles, but trying to 'win' on a test bed will never end well.  - DRUM out

Issue council link:  https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/issue-council

Will report it. Got all the way back to the kiosk to turn in the cargo in the Titan and SC crashed, about to see if I lost 8 tons this time.

Great, I was able to hit the left bracket to return to the last instance and made the sale. thanks