Bench70

hello

Hello to everyone, 

I just find this forum and let me say it' s a beatiful place with beatiful people. I had a problem with CIG and i had many good help word from the forum.

I am a gamer from commodore 64 time and now i play as everything as i can. I am not english speaker so i do what i can i hope you could understand.

I  am backer from 2013 and actually Space marshall concierge level.  

Unfortunately I bought many ship from ebay and i was scammed. So in theory I would be well beyond the space marshal level  but what you receive as gift don t count.

Now cannot access my account and i dont know what will happen in the future.

Thanks for attention.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By CaptWolf
      Hey guys I have the aurora starter pack but I have a couple other ships such as the Gladiator and the Andrometa. Probably spelled that wrong lol but you know what it is! Can't wait to join you all and see you in the verse!
    • By VoA
      STAR CITIZEN Forum categories 3.5.0 PTU Discussion and Feedback       STAFF Baior Of Red@Baior-CIG [PTU Feedback] Updated Thruster Heat: What ships work poorly?
        Pinned Discussion Today at 6:39 am Greetings,

We have updated thruster heat with the goal of significantly increasing the time it takes to overheat during normal use, with the goal of having it happen only rarely. Ships should still overheat relatively quickly when using afterburner. However, we have a lot of flight ready ships with a myriad of configurations. If you discover a ship that isn't operating as well as others, let us know below!

-Baior
      RSI Player Experience Analyst March 27, 2019

Greetings Citizens!

Star Citizen Alpha 3.5.0 is now available for you to play on PTU!

This round of testing includes all Concierge, Subscribers, and Evocati, and introduces the new flight model along with ArcCorp, playable female characters, character customization, and the redesigned 300i.

Feel free to check out all of the details in the 3.5.0 Patch Notes, and don't forget to head over to PTU Test Chat on Spectrum to join your fellow Citizens.

If you're having trouble copying your account to the PTU or installing the RSI PTU Launcher, please refer to the PTU Installation Guide for assistance.

Last but certainly not least, don't forget to post all your bugs to the Issue Council!

Happy hunting and see you in the 'Verse!
      RSI Player Relations
    • By Lord_Of_The_Potatoe
      Hi, my name is Lord_Of_The_Pot and I would love to join your organisation!
      My fleet is neither large or mighty but it works for me. It consists of:
      1 Drake Cutlass Black
      It may not be much but there is definitely something I can offer to the organisation

Hope to see you all in the verse.
      Lord_Of_The_Pot
    • By steeldelete
      Hi I'm steeldelte    and I'm afraid of flying

😬
      I fly mostly WWII sims, since two weeks I try out the vers. It is huuge! Can't wait to set up my Joystick and Throttle. I have an Avenger Stalker (still need to get rid of 3 prison cells though) Nice being here with the best of the best. 😀
    • By WizoldSage
      Looking forward to joining the fine members at this Organization! personally would love to eventually be a miner or intelligence agent gathering information on other organizations for our benefit, I'm also an artist, role player, musician and illustrator!