Wanted to pledge today for LTI but cannot due to site development!!

Lorddunfunkum

Errrm, yh just got payed wanted to pledge for a freelancer ship with LTI..  LTI Was advertised as available for all pledges made before the 28th?

Used to play Freelancer years ago so am looking forwards to SC. 

anyone got a link where I can pledge??

Guess I missed out on the LTI offer as they were only available before the 28th of this month... 

Recently been playing oolite which is a more updated of Brabens Elite for those that remember, awesome Sinlgplayer Shareware game which brought back many a fond memory for me.  I hope SC does the same and much more considering current development. 

I was a tad upset when I couldnt take my 100hrs of game play from the Freelancer single player onto an online server but I guess that could have been a tad unfair in some respects.  So am looking to pick up where FL an Elite left off and yh am an old pirate from the 8 bit era so hi to all those that ever used an 8 bit machine!!

Errrm, yh just got payed wanted to pledge for a freelancer ship with LTI..  LTI Was advertised as available for all pledges made before the 28th?

Used to play Freelancer years ago so am looking forwards to SC. 

anyone got a link where I can pledge??

This is the first and only day since the campaign started that the pledges have not been available.  Come back in 18 hours and enjoy the high-energy atmosphere as thousands of players hang out and throw money at their screen.

Edit: To clarify, LTI is still available for another week.  Which they should probably say on their placeholder.

Lets hope its still available, I asked in the updates an announcements thread hoping that a mod would repsond with a definate answer, no disrespect but I have been waiting all month for payday to make a pledge as I fancy a spin in the Freelancer... And a few barrel rolls... :rolleyes:

From the last news "From the desk of Chairman Roberts", which is unfortunately not posted here on the forums, but i found an other source:

To avoid the confusion that came with the previous livestream and promotions, there will be a one-week grace period for all pledges. You will have until Saturday, July 6th to pick up packages with the old prices and features, including LTI through the new site, as well as limited ships and other things offered during the 300i and Livestream promotions. This is necessary to allow Kickstarter backers to attribute their pledge credits and to avoid some of the customer service confusion we have experienced in the past

So you should be able to pledge for your desired ship, including LTI. After the grace period, no more LTI for new backers.