Crusader Mercury Starrunner

3 hours ago, Zenno-z said:

It's nice that they made more room in the back, it needed some adjustments from what i remember when i bought it.  But not every ship needs to be able to fit a rover in it, LoL.  I bought it not expecting too.  Would rather have it a smaller size all around proportionally then it fit a rover.

Is there a smaller entrance on it?  Or only the back ramp?

Currently the only known entrance is the rear ramp.  It was stated during the concept sale/Q&A that this was the only entrance and they weren't looking at adding any other, but CIG has been known to listen to the backers on other concept ships.  We could see perhaps another entrance added.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can still obtain Advocacy skin.

From this week's Newsletter Mercury Star Runner Turret seats Looks like the front seat will rotate the operator 90 degrees (plus flips the operator?) and then moves down into the bott

Someone on Reddit made this mash-up

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I am so excited to get to fly this ship!  I really like the Drake Cutlass Black because it is the jack of all trades for the PTU at the moment, but I really think the Mercury will be about the right size I need for most of my adventures in the verse.  Thank you Grizz for the pics, I really like what I see.

MB

From this week's Newsletter :)

Mercury Star Runner Turret seats

CloudImperiumGames_StarCitizen_Crusader_Star_Runner_Turret_Seats.thumb.jpg.4423c5c9eeb1607738654c6765816ab7.jpg

Looks like the front seat will rotate the operator 90 degrees (plus flips the operator?) and then moves down into the bottom turret while the other also rotate the operator 90 degrees and then moves up into the top turret. :)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Morgen Black said:

I find it very interesting that in your first posted pic, you can see the Crusader bump in the Mercury but we have also seen that in pics released for the Crusader Hercules Starlifter.  At least they are keeping some similarities between Crusader ships.

MB

Yeah, it was a surprise to me too but it's nice to see how both the Starrunner and Starlifter will have similar elements in the interior. :)