Want to Sell F7C-M Super Hornet (Digital Colonel LTI package)

Sij

Hallo dear SCB-community! :)

A friend of mine told me about the SCB marketplace. So here we go.

I am not going to play SC in the future and therefore I am thinking about selling my F7C-M Super Hornet (Digital Colonel LTI package) for 190$

SC.thumb.jpg.5cb72a781d55e327b9df78bb1103b634.jpg

If you are interested and you agree to the Terms & Conditions below, please leave a comment here and send me a private message with your PayPal email and your corresponding RSI handle.

Terms & Conditions of this service:

• Transactions via PayPal (Verified PayPal only).
  • Price is final (includes PayPal fees).
  • I will send a invoice for the above mentioned payment via PayPal.
  • The above mentioned Item will be delivered to buyer's PayPal email address after the payment is finished.
  • No returns or refund as the gifting system only allow 1 time gifting and it will be account bound to the buyer's account (your payment will be refunded if I cannot deliver your item for any reason).
  • You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account the item can be gifted to.
  • Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift" and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade.

If you have any more questions, please let me know via private message.

• 2 weeks later...