GeraldEvans

600i Commercial Contest

There's a contest to make a commercial for the 600i.

I think this one should win. Feel free to post other contenders.

You can up vote it here! https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/600i-commercial-video-contest-submissions/1305206

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AstroJak
      Hello again, i'm offering up my entire collection of "original concept" ships, currently on my buy back log, at their original cost to me plus 4.5% to cover the paypal costs. These ships will never be cheaper for an OC stand alone ships, get them before CIG changes the rules again on buybacks and they are lost forever.
      Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are in USD plus paypal fees of 4.6% (Excluding PayPal fees). All sales are conducted via  Paypal invoices. Item will be delivered to buyer's PayPal email address after payment has cleared. No returns or refund as the gifting system only allows a 1 time gifting and it will be account bound to the buyer's account. If you are unsure about the item or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery. Prices are not negotiable.   

Original Concept Ship                            Qty                                                  OC Price (+4.6% PP Fee)
      X1 base -                                                   7                                                                  $40                  X1 force -                                                  6                                                                  $50 X1 Volocity -                                             10                                                                $45 vulcan -                                                     12                                                                $200 hawk -                                                      10                                                                 $90 pioneer -                                                   3                                                                 $850 600i exploration -                                     6                                                                 $435 600i luxury -                                             1                                                                  $400 Buccaneer -                                             25                                                                 $110  prospector -                                           10                                                                 $140 nox blk -                                                  10                                                                 $40 Nox Kue -                                               20                                                                  $40 MPUV personnel -                                 10                                                                   $40 Hurricane -                                            20                                                                   $175 Hoplit -                                                   9                                                                    $225 Razor  -                                                   5                                                                    $135 Wildfire -                                                2                                                                    $175 comet -                                                  2                                                                    $185 85X  -                                                    11                                                                    $50  valiant -                                                 3                                                                    $110 Prowler -                                               2                                                                    $425 Polaris -                                                 3                                                                    $750 terrapin -                                             10                                                                    $195 Eclipse -                                               12                                                                    $275 Banu Defender -                                  24                                                                    $185  

• By Capucha4
      I sell the ships ORIGIN 600i LTI (6 pieces) for 435 USD and AEGIS VULCAN LTI (20 pieces) for 200 USD.  Payment via paypal order. 

• By Zeabz
      When I started my Star Citizen journey in 2012 I was a single gamer.  In the years since I have become married and now about to have my second child (we lost the last one at 9 weeks, We have now hit 14 weeks and are out of the first trimester danger zone).  Real life has Priorities and I have determined I just don't have the time to commit to this game that I once did.  All of these ships are Original Concept - LTI.  All sales will be done over PayPal and the buyer pays the 4.5% fee.  I have had a long history on these forums and have done a lot of trades on this forum,  Reddit with Kane, and Shroud of the Avatar Forums.  If you would like we can also use a third party middleman.  I would prefer Kane as I have worked with them in the past.  
      https://www.reddit.com/user/zeabz/
      https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?members/zeabz.143578/
      If you are interested please PM me.  I have confirmed that all ships listed below are @ cost -$5 and giftable. I can also post images if you would like.  Seems kind of tedious to do though for something that can be pulled from any unverified source.  On another note I do still plan on playing.  I have another dozen or so ships that I have purchased third party that are currently not giftable.  The math gets wonky though with having to factor in credit resell values after melting and buying back with new funds.  In any case.  I will continue to monitor game development and hope to see you all in the verse.  

STANDALONE SHIP - AEGIS VULCAN LTI WARBOND VIP EARLY BIRD
      OC
      LTI
        $180.00
      STANDALONE SHIP - MISC RAZOR EX MAY PROMOTION
      OC
      LTI
        $135.00
      STANDALONE SHIP - MISC RAZOR LX MAY PROMOTION
      OC
      LTI
        $130.00
      X1 THREE-PACK SCARLET EDITION - LTI
      OC
      LTI
        $100.00
      RSI Apollo Medivac
      OC
      LTI
        $245.00
      Prowler
      OC
      LTI
        $375.00
      AEGIS DYNAMICS RETALIATOR HEAVY BOMBER - LTI
      OC
      LTI
        $245.00

• By Narayan
      Greetings citizens!
      Recently I have already made a video about 600i, but the CIG launched a contest for the creation of the 600i commercial video, and I decided to making one another video.
      You can upvote my submission in the contest post here
      Enjoy Watching!

• By Narayan
      Greetings, citizens!
      I decided for a long time ago that I would make a video with Origin 600i - and now, at last, the opportunity appeared!
      In comparison with my last video this video is pure rest - if infinite waiting for a free platform we can call a rest  
      The choice of music for not everyone, but it seems to me that this music perfectly suits the contemplation of this ship. 
      I hope you will enjoy it!

P.S. please, support me in
      Citizen Spotlight Spectrum Reddit