What would be super special is if we can find a sunrise through the middle of the derelict Connie or Starfarer on Yela.........

Or even better yet - a CIG planted easter egg when they add ancient ruins to planets / moons - and have the easter egg only revealed upon a sun rise or sun set :)

22 hours ago, VoA said:

What would be super special is if we can find a sunrise through the middle of the derelict Connie or Starfarer on Yela.........

Or even better yet - a CIG planted easter egg when they add ancient ruins to planets / moons - and have the easter egg only revealed upon a sun rise or sun set :)

That's a cool idea!  That something reveals itself at only a certain time of 'day.'  That would be a really unique Easter egg that is time dependent as well. 

I would hope that even as Imperium, we find some really cool org sponsored screenshots.

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:30 PM, Drum said:

As important as that sounds, I have no idea what would be involved for it to be an 'Org Sponsored Screenshot'. - DRUM out

LOL, I may understand your confusion.  The idea in my mind is say we have a specific location for some of our operations.  Let's imagine a system with a tremendous backdrop, nebulae, bright star, planets and moons.  And at a particular area and angle, you get am impressive shot of our operations at work.  Ships in formation in front of the backdrop.  That shot is used as one of Imperium's images.  Similarly, if we have our own base of operations on a planet surface, multiple players working on mining or manufacturing, structures built to house players.  Or like your sunrise, Imperium can adopt it for exploration. 

Perhaps, Imperium has a database of screenshots of our Org doing its business, self-sponsoring the different aspects of the Org.  Hope this helps.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By destra
      Hello its Destra and i wanna bring up a Conversation everyone can be involved with i hope to see a lot of Fun talk in the Chat But i wanna talk about what Do you WANT in the Star citizen Universe. I wanna see Horror.. and dynamic Fights for survival against Deadly Alien Creatures like the alien Movies, But hey that's just meee. what would you guys like to see them implement into the game that would blow you away. something like Tank battles over a moon? or a Massacre over a station? Planetary sieges?    No matter how old you are everyone has their niche what they Love. some people might wanna just lay back in there chair listen to the star citizen radio while trading, getting the latest news on the universe. 
      you know this game is gonna be the best, better than anyone expected. it will be a long wait, but my optimism is high for this game, and i have faith in it. won't be just another Triple A game Riddled with DLC's.. pay 60$ for half a game then another 60$ In the DLc's to finish it for something they already made. but held back on so you have to pay for it. Cause to be honest i'm sick of that Bull****.   
      But i wanted to make this thread to truly see everyone's wants and dreams into this game. Tell me, give Pictures, Be Detailed  have fun and talk about your expectations. why did you pledge? are you sick of the gaming industry ripping you off?  what you think this game can take off of other games or movies, what scenarios you wanna see happen? Just like me?, and want horror, let me know, tell me what ya wanna see when you're in a dark abandoned station that's hiding in the shadows.  haha look forwards to reading them 
    • By HiSo Asgard
      Hello fellow citizens !

I've been here for quite a while now and never posted anything about that before. I'm a french broadcaster for TeamLDLC and I mainly stream Star Citizen now that the Baby PU is out.
      I also stream on many various games (H1Z1, BF4, SW BF, Rocket League, Brawlhalla, Choice Chamber.... And Coming soon on The Division, Black Desert Online and can't wait to play live at No Man's Sky and of course more advanced Star Citizen when it comes out), mainly around 22:00 CET to midnight the week and more in the night over week ends. If you are interested to come and say hello while I'm online, I can speak easily in English too so don't be shy !

http://www.twitch.tv/hiso_o

I have also submitted my Livestream on the RSI website and would love to have upvotes if you guys enjoy what I do in live ! It's on this link bellow.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/livestreams/2913-HiSo-Asgard

Hope to see you soon in space !
      HiSo Asgard
    • By charlie638
      https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/312994/2-1-0-publish-to-live-730pm-cst-130am-gmt
      Vanguard Warden is now flyable
    • By LGF
      https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/292236/publishing-1-3-0-to-live/p1