Found this on Spectrum - a Cool Fleetview tool. ->> Link

Tool below...

I highly recommend this for building your massive 'Fleet'o'Doom'

http://www.starship42.com/fleetview/

Just don't load a file into it - you can manually input your ships :)

Use link and below is an image it produced of my fleet (but you can customize the layout and obviously your own fleet)

Voa Fleet 7-21-18.jpg

46 minutes ago, GeraldEvans said:

While this is a neat site that was put together by a backer, we recommend people use it at their own risk as the site could be used to identify you and your account.  -GE

Just don't load a file into it - you can manually input your ships :)

We are aware that you can manually load your ships.  However one of the cookies associated with this tool is XPLOR.  So it is possible that the fleet you build there can be associated with your IP, and as sites have pass through data, if you navigate to RSI they may find out who you are and what you have.  Again, use it at your own risk.  - GE

I've seen a lot of orgs creating these tools specifically to track metadata on individuals. Unfortunately, what is done with that metadata is unknown, but it doesn't take much to imagine that some groups may use this as a way of scoping out accounts to try to hack.

I'd prefer to not give any info to anyone who isn't RSI or Imperium in regards to my hangar.

I know it can be tempting to someone to show off your stuff, but just don't. Not even manually. Just don't.

Ignore that Instagram urge.

21 hours ago, J. Coren said:

I'd prefer to not give any info to anyone who isn't RSI or Imperium in regards to my hangar.

I know it can be tempting to someone to show off your stuff, but just don't. Not even manually. Just don't.

Ignore that Instagram urge.

You aren't really giving anything to anyone if you input your ships manually (don't input them through the file).    If you are concerned about cookies just turn them off or clear them - but highly unlikely someone can track them to your RSI account (again assuming you input your fleet manually) :)