Want to Buy [WTB] Digital Freelancer LTI (package), Digital Mercenery LTI, Digital Scout LTI, Next Generation LT

MasterBaiter

[WTB] Digital Freelancer LTI (package), Digital Mercenery LTI, Digital Scout LTI, Next Generation LTI

Posting a request for my Org mates, they are new and starting out but need packages based on the fields they have entered in the organization.

Please send me your asking prices but do know we are trying to pay close to melt value so even if this takes more than 3 months we can wait as this is still in alpha. I've seen these go for that a month ago and missed a few sales a couple of weeks back for less than paid value so anyone that's not playing anymore and wants to make their money back I would appreciate your help.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

neh I already had an experience with a previous poster - this was the outcome:

RSI Player

RSI Player Relations (Cloud Imperium Games)

Aug 20, 08:55 CDT

Hello,

We have made adjustments on your RSI account to pledges, items, and/or store credits that were originally obtained through unauthorized means. These adjustments affect your pledges and/or store create and are permanent. RSI will not restore these items due to the illicit nature of the purchases/trade.

If you received this item through a sale or trade using the Grey Market or 3rd party site, be advised CIG does not support or condone these trades. When purchasing ships through the Grey Market, you may receive pledges stolen from hacked accounts. We recover all stolen and reclaimed ships to their original accounts during Account Restoration. You may run the risk of losing a ship stolen or provided through melted ships from a hacked account.

Any changes made will be noted on your Account Management pages. Click Credit Log to review the full changes. For full details, please see the Terms of Service, Virtual Goods section.

The items and/or store credit adjusted to reclaim the illicitly received pledges and items are as follows:
- 1x Scout - LTI (1148) - Received August 16th 2018 - $65 in store credit removed from ledger to cover unmelt of pledge. Pledge returned to original owner.
- 1x Scout - LTI (7752) - Received August 16th 2018 - Returned to original owner.

After the above actions were completed, a balance of $0 remains available on the RSI account.

Best Regards

Player Relations Management
Roberts Space Industries