The Epic Story of Babylon 5

VoA

The Epic Story of Babylon 5 - great history / timeline / summary of the series - only watch the first 1/3rd if you haven't seen the series.

Babylon 5 is my favorite Sci-Fi Genre (nothing comes even close to it - not even Star Trek or Star Wars which I also love) :wub:

If you haven't seen it - you can now pick it up easliy on Amazon or other outlets.   Keep in mind it has 5 TV seasons (minimum of 22 episodes each) + 5 TV Movies (that tie into the series) + a follow-up Series (an Epilogue series) - Crusade.

This (Below) looks like a great deal from Amazon

Great series (although I'm still more partial to Star Trek, sorry)!  I remember watching it as it was being aired for the first time.  I now own the complete series, except for some of the movies (they weren't all that great).

9 hours ago, Devil Khan said:

Probable the best TV series ( save the last season and the spin off). I had to stay up until 2:30 AM (Channel 4) every week to watch it (seriously, why fudging 2:30 AM). Oh yeah week days and I had school back then :D

Fun fact: It used to be on at the same time as the Fresh Prince back in the nineties. Since all my friends watched the Fresh Prince, I'd watch that and record B5 on the other side. I managed to avoid the entire season and then watch it all at once in one sitting. Needless to say, not long after that I became a big fan! (and I can't believe I still have those B5 videos knocking about somewhere...)