Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By c4artist
      All set now.  Thanks!

I have an LTI P-72. I would like to trade it for any starter pack that includes Squadren 42 and PU.  Ship doesn’t matter. I expect it would likely be an Aurora with 3 months ins. 

• By VKGT
      Who runs the IMP group on Steam? Had a request in just because it shows a handful of people in chat but still pending. Here's the link.   https://steamcommunity.com/groups/imperiumfleet
    • By Nothereman
      Omega is rare but I'd rather have a bigger ship like the Freelancer Max or Connie Taurus. 
      My package says giftable. I'm looking to trade straight up for another giftable package. Keep it in the game and complexity down. 
      let me know what you;re willing to trade, LTI? I really don't know how a pkg becomes giftable or not. 
      I would also like both starcitizen and S42 pkgs , They left out S42 on the new pkgs right?
    • By suppe86
      DrachViograh
      ^^ Scammer, bought credits from him, 6 month ago, my account was locked for 3 weeks and RSI removed his gift (ship/credits) from my account...

May 10 2018, 9:23 pm - Package - 300i #3527664 - Reclaimed by Suppe86 for $160.00 USD
      May 10 2018, 9:21 pm - Package - 300i #3527664 - Claimed as a gift by Suppe86, value: $160.00 USD
      =
      Oct 29 2018, 5:27 pm -$160.00 USD - [PR] Unmelt of illicitly removed item - Pledge #3527664 Package - 300i

• By Gremlich
      I just want to give it away for the cost of shipping.
      8GB as 2 x 4GB sticks
      CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9
      timing: 9-10-9-27  ver 8.16
      1.50V
      1866MHz