CIG at E3 - 2018

VoA

From Markswhite

Only with the list info by pc gamer we know that cig will be on pc gaming show conference tonight after ubisoft conference

But nothing has been known from cig or any dev about that, so... What can we expect tonight?

Speculation from BigDave_76

Well. We all probably hope for some sort of news on SQ42. I really think anything else will just fall fairly flat at this point to outsiders, E3 goers, and backers.

But it could just be a tidbit about FOIP, VOIP, Amazon Lumberyard Twitch Integration, Optane SSD, and or a tech demonstration you'd see in an ATV.

If it is after the Ubisoft Conference (the PC Gaming Show) then you can follow this countdown timer - Currently 4 hours and 26 min from this post (or 3pm PST)

http://www.e3countdown.com/

http://www.pcgames.de/Star-Citizen-Spiel-3481/News/trailer-e3-weltraum-mmo-alpha-cloud-imperium-games-1258551/

Star Citizen: Impressive E3 trailer teasers Alpha 3.2

SOURCE: CLOUD IMPERIUM GAMES

Cloud Imperium Games teasers Alpha 3.2 from Star Citizen.  (5)

12.06.2018 at 17:37Star Citizen was not a big topic at E3, but a new trailer was shown with fresh gameplay scenes from the upcoming space MMO. On display are majestic space stations, various planets and scenes in spaceships also from "on foot". In addition, the video teasers the upcoming Alpha 3.2 of the online game.

The space MMO Star Citizen is still a hot topic. Even if nothing new was actually shown at E3 , a new gameplay trailer was released.

This shows impressive scenes with ships that glide through space, past huge space stations. There are different worlds to see and also how to walk around on planets. Towards the end, the video takes a good ride and exciting space battles are shown. The scenes make you want to finally be able to experience Star Citizen as Chris Roberts imagines. However, this will take a long time to come.

Because at the end of the gameplay trailer to Star Citizen the upcoming Alpha 3.2 is teased. However, without date. Now we have already mid-2018 and come to Alpha 3.2 . This means that we can probably only expect the beta in 2019. But as the saying goes? Good things come to those who wait.

Advertisement: Star Citizen: Discover ships and other items on Ebay now

Picture gallery (enlarge view for references)

Image 1 of 5

Cloud Imperium Games teasers Alpha 3.2 from Star Citizen. (1) [Source: robertsspaceindustries.com ]

I thought this trailer was pretty weak. I actually had to watch it again to remember what even happened in it. Were I layman, I'd have been left with the impression of "meh, looks like a generic space shooter game".

I'd have preferred it to be something along the lines of Citizens. A monologue or reading of something deep and meaningful set against beautiful shots of land and space that will be in 3.2.

This is a good catch.... pay attention and click on links...

Posted by 21 minutes ago

FLUFF

E3 Trailer Details

spoiler

Just rewatched the E3 trailer quite a few times and noticed some things I totally missed the first time watching.

Subtle content from 3.2 and beyond shown:

Red clouds in space around a red-ish planet? Ship flying through is leaving red trails.

600i flying low to the ground

Sabre hiding / spying

Search and rescue

Yellow trail left by ship at distance

Funky clouds behind Port Olisar (More cloud tech preview?)

Working suits in the reclaimer by the airlocks

Reclaimers arriving and leaving from salvage facility?

Buccaneer special boost system

New collision explosions?

Hurricane turret action

Capture and weapon strike use

Gladius on the left performs a roll next to capital ships

Visually it looks like a different game again somehow, more similar to the colours we saw for the Arccorp preview. Could be colour processing but something seems very different visually with these future preview versions. Especially noticeable at Olisar in the background.