hi 

i missed out on the Pioneer sale , hopefully someone got a spare one they could part with,  i would like to trade some of my ships or store credit for it 

ships i can offer are :

Orion, Carrack, Reclaimer, Khartu-al, Blade, Defender, Eclipse and  some ugraded from different hull, ships  like Origin 600i, prowler, hull b , m-50, 350-r 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AstroJak
      Hello again, i'm offering up my entire collection of "original concept" ships, currently on my buy back log, at their original cost to me plus 4.5% to cover the paypal costs. These ships will never be cheaper for an OC stand alone ships, get them before CIG changes the rules again on buybacks and they are lost forever.
      Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are in USD plus paypal fees of 4.5% (Excluding PayPal fees). All sales are conducted via  Paypal invoices. Item will be delivered to buyer's PayPal email address after payment has cleared. No returns or refund as the gifting system only allows a 1 time gifting and it will be account bound to the buyer's account. If you are unsure about the item or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery. Prices are not negotiable.   

Original Concept Ship                            Qty                                                  OC Price (+4.5% PP Fee)
      X1 base -                                                   7                                                                   $40                  X1 force -                                                  6                                                                    $50 X1 Volocity -                                            10                                                                   $45 vulcan -                                                   12                                                                   $200 hammerhead -                                        3                                                                    $650 hawk -                                                     10                                                                   $90 pioneer -                                                 3                                                                    $850 600i exploration -                                   6                                                                    $435 600i luxury -                                           1                                                                     $400 Buccaneer -                                            25                                                                   $110  prospector -                                          10                                                                  $140 Dragonfly Yel -                                       52                                                                  $35 nox blk -                                                 19                                                                  $40 Nox Kue -                                               20                                                                  $40 MPUV cargo -                                         3                                                                    $35 MPUV personnel -                                10                                                                    $40 Hurricane -                                           20                                                                    $175 Hoplit -                                                 9                                                                     $225 Razor  -                                                 5                                                                     $135 Wildfire -                                              2                                                                     $175 comet -                                                2                                                                     $185 85X  -                                                  11                                                                     $50  valiant -                                                3                                                                    $110 Prowler -                                              2                                                                    $425 Polaris -                                                3                                                                    $750 terrapin -                                            10                                                                    $195 Eclipse -                                             12                                                                    $275 Banu Defender -                                24                                                                    $185  

• By DarthMask
      Greetings, finally the game seems mature enough to bother setting up my HOTAS and buying and selling stuff in the verse.  I have loaded my Freelancer with about 19 commodities from Agricume at 25.72 a unit, to Waste at 0.09 and have been flying around mapping out who sells and buys what commodities and at what price.  I have some data on revenue based on the amount you need to invest in the cargo.
      I have noticed that prices vary at some locations, I suspect based on the degree to which the demand is satisfied so it is possible that margins on runs will change if they become too popular.  This variation could also be random, just logging in and out of the terminal has changed some of the pricing.  Best return so far for investments under 10,000 is Processed Food at 836 a run.  Investments up near 20,000 you can get up to 1,900 a run for Stims.  At 35,000 or so you can get up to 2,350 a run for Distilled Spirits.  The big dog so far is Medical Supplies for 130,000 earning 7,200 a run.  I have not made any of these runs as my cargo compartment is filled with crates of different commodities so I can see who is buying what and for how much.  These numbers assume 7600 units per run which seems to be the count regardless of material volume or weight (100 commodity units per cargo space unit regardless of the commodity).
      The more of us running around the faster we can map the area and make trade roots.  I have not figures all the jump lanes, but from different locations you jump into orbits at different locations requiring additional jumps so developing the best trade routes will require good jump maps.  If you have further information to share, please do.
    • By viperalpha
      Title says it all.  Be happy to buy any extra modules if you have any