Hi All,

It has been around 2 years since I last hung around these parts of the area.  Since then I have moved on with life getting a job that requires me to never be home and now married.

I have a lack of time, and require assistance from people I trust on the forum.

Could anyone here PM me if they would like to sell my LTI packages, and account and you would receive a commission for your work (and be middle man so this can be all smooth) 

My ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/usr/jgomez5366

My Overclock.net account:

http://www.overclock.net/forum/members/354310-istudy92.html

I would like to get 575 if possible for all?:

Aurora LN

AEGIS DYNAMICS RETALIATOR HEAVY BOMBER - LTI

DIGITAL BOUNTY HUNTER - LTI

My account can buy back

DIGITAL COLONEL - LTI

And my account has this:

STORE$165.00 USDUEC¤37,000 UECREC¤5,000 REC

My

58 minutes ago, warlord5366 said:

I would love too, but I am not even sure..what prices go for they have HUGE spreads 0.0

You have to make a choice on a price you're willing to accept, or we have to pull this thread. Our rules clearly state prices must be posted, so posting a price + "OBO" or something similar should work fine.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Draegar
      I´m willing to part ways with my Origin 890 Jump with LTI for 1150$ or 1000€.
      Buyer must be paypal verified and I will gift the ship only to his paypal adress.
      If you are interested please let me know via PM.

• By GodZe
      RSI Orion CCU'ed LTI - $370
      RSI Polaris LTI Concept Sale - $750
      RSI Polaris LTI CCU'ed - $690
      Aegis Hammerhead CCU'ed - $650 
      Banu Merchantman (48 Months insurance) - $250
      Banu Merchantman LTI CCU'ed - $290
      Aegis Reclaimer LTI CCU'ed - $320
      Anvil Crucible LTI CCU'ed - $340
      Hercules C2 LTI CCU'ed - $ 300
      Hercules M2 LTI CCU'ed - $420
      Hercules A2 LTI CCU'ed (limited ship now) - $650
      Genesis Starliner LTI CCU'ed - $350
      Origin 890Jump (72 month ins) - $890
      Origin 890Jump (60 month ins) - $890
      Origin 600 Explorer LTI Concept Sale - $435
      Origin 600 Explorer LTI CCU'ed - $420
      Origin 600 Touring LTI Concept Sale - $400
      Origin 600 Touring LTI CCU'ed - $350
      Anvil Carrack LTI CCU'ed - $350
      MISC Endeavour Master Set LTI - $1000
      MISC Hull-D LTI CCU'ed - $340
      RSI Constelation Phoenix (60 month ins) - $350
      RSI Apollo Triage LTI CCU'ed - $250
      RSI Apollo Medivac LTI CCU'ed - $275
      AEGIS Vulcan Concept Sale LTI - $200
      Esperia Glaive LTI CCU'ed - $350
      MISC Razor LTI Concept Sale - $135
      Aegis Vanguard Warden LTI CCU'ed - $250
      Drake Buccaneer Concept Sale LTI - $110 
      Banu Defender Concept Sale LTI - $185 
      Crusader Mercury Star Runner LTI CCU'ed - $220
      Super Hornet F7A-M LTI CCU'ed - $175
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      PAYPAL FEES INCLUDED
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also a lot of CCU for SALE, RARE ADDON's and LTI Pack's 
      Let me know if you have any questions! 
      My Discord ID is GodZe#7293

• By AstroJak
      Hello again, i'm offering up my entire collection of "original concept" ships, currently on my buy back log, at their original cost to me plus 4.5% to cover the paypal costs. These ships will never be cheaper for an OC stand alone ships, get them before CIG changes the rules again on buybacks and they are lost forever.
      Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are in USD plus paypal fees of 4.6% (Excluding PayPal fees). All sales are conducted via  Paypal invoices. Item will be delivered to buyer's PayPal email address after payment has cleared. No returns or refund as the gifting system only allows a 1 time gifting and it will be account bound to the buyer's account. If you are unsure about the item or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery. Prices are not negotiable.   

Original Concept Ship                            Qty                                                  OC Price (+4.6% PP Fee)
      X1 base -                                                   7                                                                  $40                  X1 force -                                                  6                                                                  $50 X1 Volocity -                                             10                                                                $45 vulcan -                                                     12                                                                $200 hawk -                                                      10                                                                 $90 pioneer -                                                   3                                                                 $850 600i exploration -                                     6                                                                 $435 600i luxury -                                             1                                                                  $400 Buccaneer -                                             25                                                                 $110  prospector -                                           10                                                                 $140 nox blk -                                                  10                                                                 $40 Nox Kue -                                               20                                                                  $40 MPUV personnel -                                 10                                                                   $40 Hurricane -                                            20                                                                   $175 Hoplit -                                                   9                                                                    $225 Razor  -                                                   5                                                                    $135 Wildfire -                                                2                                                                    $175 comet -                                                  2                                                                    $185 85X  -                                                    11                                                                    $50  valiant -                                                 3                                                                    $110 Prowler -                                               2                                                                    $425 Polaris -                                                 3                                                                    $750 terrapin -                                             10                                                                    $195 Eclipse -                                               12                                                                    $275 Banu Defender -                                  24                                                                    $185