You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By PWS-Silver
      I'm suddenly in the market for an Idris-M, And from what I'm told, the only way I can get one right now is either from the grey market, and from buying the $15,000 or $27,000 game package...

I'm just a normal guy, and even $1,000 is a bit too much for me to be spending on a game, but, here I am lol.

So, down to business. I want the idris-m with LTI, I will pay $1,000 dollars for one.
      You send the ship, I send the money, boda-bing, boda-boom, everyone's happy... it seems paypal is pretty shadey so if you could suggest a safer method of payment that you would be more comfortable with, I would happily take suggestions and look into them, if not, paypal is fine.

I do not currently have the money at the moment, so I might just be jumping the gun here, but I wanted to see what responses I would get in advance. It will take me a few months to save up the money for this purchase. But let me know, If nothing else I would like the hear some opinions, maybe some wise words to talk me out of doing this
    • By LostCauses
      Looking to buy a Vanguard Warden. LTI or regular insurance is fine. Prefer standalone. PM with offers.
    • By MasterBaiter
      [WTB] Pathfinder LTI, Arbiter LTI, Digital Mercenery LTI, Digital Scout LTI, Next Generation LTI, Vanguard Warden/Harb/Sent LTI
      Thanks to the PTU I got to try out some new ships and would be interested in one of the above
      Please send me your asking prices but do know I am trying to pay close to melt value so even if this takes more than 3 months I can wait as we are still in alpha. I've seen these go for that a month ago and missed a few sales last week for less than paid value so anyone not playing anymore that wants to make their money back I would appreciate your help.
      Thank you