6 hours ago, SeyarBogor said:

I would like to sell my 275 $RSI store credits at a 69% rate ($190).

I will send them as one gift, I also pay all the PayPal fees and accept Bitcoin as well.

Please send a PM or leave a reply if you have any questions or want to place an order.

PM sent.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Roki
      Want to Sell my account, which includes a Polaris, and a starter package with a Mustang Alpha. Pm me for more info, I got an business paypal account.

• By Chimaera
      As it says, I have an original Kickstarter Chronicles of Elyria Ursaphant Rider package that I'd like to get rid of, as life has thrown some stuff at me in the last months that has let me know I won't be able to devote ANY time to the game when it comes out. (I had a dry run in LiF:MMO and I really can't put in the time required to make CoE worth it)
      As such, I'd like to get rid of this account. Unfortunately it is tied to my email, but I will help the buyer change the email and also provide a written and signed/scanned paper stating I relinquish all rights to the account if so desired. 
      Price: $200 OBO
      The account also has an Alias Name Change available, so the account can be renamed to suit the buyer.
      The hand-off would be handled as follows:
      Upon payment, buyer (must be Paypal verified) would give me new email and new alias that they want on the account. I will connect to whichever voice-based chat that the buyer requests, and confirm all details before handing off the account to the buyer, as well as provide confirmation screenshots of each step if requested. The buyer would then be able to log in and change their password as they so desire. 
      The account has 2000 influence and 3 Sparks of Life attributed.
      These are the following rewards from the package:
      Account Rewards
      Access to Alpha Two, Beta One, Beta Two, Exposition, and Stress Tests 400 Exposition Points to spend in the Exposition Store to customize your package 3 Sparks of Life 3 Souls to choose from Forum Border and Badge reflecting your backing level Exclusive Wallpaper An exclusive backer wallpaper
      Newsletter Access to our Newsletter
      Soundtrack CoE Soundtrack (download)
      Digital Artbook Art Book (PDF)
      Digital Strategy Guide Strategy guide (PDF)
      Digital Town Guide Town guide (PDF)
      Adventurer's Flair Adventurer's title and cloak
      Founder's Flair Founder's title and cloak
      Merchant's Flair Merchant's title and cloak
      Founder's Chat Channel Access to In-game Founder's chat channel
      Text Emote In-game text based emote (exclusive to Kickstarter backers)
      Salute In-game salute (exclusive to Kickstarter backers)
      Dance In-game dance (exclusive to Kickstarter backers)
      Character Rewards
      Adventurer's Pack  
      A backpack A collection of trail rations Random treasure maps in your home region  
      Founder's Pack  
      A detailed map of your home county  
      Merchant's Pack  
      A set of merchant scales A detailed map of your home duchy A map of a historical, possibly unexplored location  
      Pack Mule A pack mule to ride and haul your gear
      Pet Choose 1 of 5 in-game pets to call your own
      Horse & Saddlebags A Horse and saddlebags
      Purebred Horse A purebread horse for breeding or travelling
      Surname Choose your own custom surname (can include your whole family)
      Custom Coat of Arms Heraldry - Create a custom Coat of Arms for your surname and kingdom
      Decorative Plaque A decorative plaque with your family's coat of arms
      Wagon A Wagon
      Ursaphant An Ursaphant mount
      Homesteader Artwork A decorative artwork for your home to commemorate your role as a homesteader
      Expanded Colors Gain access to expanded colors for your Custom Coat of Arms
      Expanded Sigils Gain access to expanded sigils for your Custom Coat of Arms
    • By Gerdes
      For sale is a Hammerhead ship, was originally bought as a mustang and through many upgrades the game package is now sitting with a hammerhead ship. 
      Price - $500
      send dm with your Rsi account name and your Rsi account email if interested.
      The purchase method will be through PayPal through an invoice that I will send to the interested party, once the payment is received the hammerhead game package will be sent via a gift and you will have to check your email. 
    • By silrerbay
      I am glad to welcome you in my store ships. In it you can find a lot of ships that are not available at the moment for sale on the RSI.
      I have over 150 successful sales of ships Star Citizen on eBay (all with positive feedback from buyers). PM me message and I will provide a link to that sales thread. Also I have successful major sales on this site, you can see my feedback.

Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are final (includes PayPal fees). If you are interested - leave a comment here and send me private message with: Ship or Upgrade or Package name, your PayPal email also your corresponding RSI handle. I will send invoice for payment via PayPal. Item will be delivered buyer's PayPal email address after payment is cleared. No returns or refund as the gifting system only allow 1 time gifting and it will be account bound to the buyer's account (your payment will be refunded if I cannot deliver your item for any reason). If you are unsure about the item or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery. I wish you a pleasant shopping in my store:)  
      All prices are final (includes PayPal fees)

█► CROSS-CHASSIS UPGRADED LTI SHIPS ◄█

Ships that were upgraded from Nox LTI:
      Starfarer Gemini LTI - $365 $320
      Starfarer LTI - $320 $310
      Banu Merchantman LTI- $305 $285
      Vanguard Hoplite LTI -$245 $230
      Vanguard Warden LTI - $285 $260
      Vanguard Sentinel LTI -$289 $275
      Vanguard Harbinger LTI -$305 $290
      Caterpillar LTI - $318 $305
      Terrapin LTI - $250 $230
      Hurricane LTI - $189
      Banu Defender LTI - $200
      Sabre LTI - $195 $179
      Bucaneer LTI - $130 $115
      Prospector LTI - $178 $165
      Retaliator Вase LTI - $175 $160
      Retaliator Bomber LTI - $310 $289
      Gladiator LTI - $195 $175
      350r LTI - $145 $130
      Razor LTI - $165 $155
      Khartu-Al LTI  - $195 $179
      Esperia Blade LTI  - $280
      RSI Orion LTI - $365 $345
      Reclaimer LTI- $385 $349
      Carrack LTI - $385 $349
      Endeavor (Base) LTI- $385 $349
      Crucible LTI- $385 $349
      Constellation Taurus LTI - $175 $160
      Constellation Andromeda LTI - $245 $235
      Constellation Aquila LTI - $310 $289
      Redeemer LTI - $270 $260
      Cutlass Black LTI - $120 $105
      Cutlass Red LTI - $140 $130
      Cutlass Blue LTI - $185 $160
      F7C Hornet LTI - $130 $115
      F7C-S Hornet Ghost LTI - $145 $130
      F7C-R Hornet Tracker LTI - $160 $150
      F7C-M Super Hornet LTI - $210 $195
      Freelancer LTI - $130 $115
      Freelancer DUR LTI - $145 $130
      Freelancer MAX LTI - $160 $150
      Freelancer MIS LTI - $195 $175
      Hull D LTI - $385 $365

Ships that were upgraded from Nox LTI:
      Hull В LTI - $115
      Hull А LTI - $80
      Reliant Kore Mini Hauler LTI - $85
      Reliant Tana Skirmisher LTI - $85
      Reliant Sen Researcher LTI - $95
      Mustang Delta LTI - $85
      Herald LTI - $105
      Avenger Titan LTI - $68
      Avenger Stalker LTI - $78
      Avenger Warlock LTI - $105
      Gladius LTI - $110

█► ORIGINAL CONCEPT SALE SHIPS LTI ◄█
      Nox LTI (Black or Silver Kue)  - $60  
      Argo MPUV Cargo LTI - $58
      Argo MPUV Personnel LTI - $65
      Dragonfly LTI (Yellowjacket) - $60
      Buccaneer LTI - $135
      Prospector LTI - $190
      Razor LTI - $169
      Hurricane LTI - $215
      Terrapin LTI - $270
      Caterpillar LTI - PIRATE EDITION - $365 Sold
      COMBO -  Caterpillar & Dragonfly Pack (Caterpillar LTI + 2 Dragonfly LTI) - $410
      COMBO - The Tortoise and the Hurricane LTI  (Terrapin + Hurricane LTI) - $420
      Eclipse LTI Warbond Edition - $285 Sold
      Starfarer LTI -$265 Sold
      RRI POLARIS LTI (Original concept)-  $625 Sold
      Vanduul Glaive LTI - $525 -final price, all fees included  Sold

█► ORIGINAL GAME PACKAGES LTI◄█
      Original game packages LTI:
      I. UEE EXPLORATION PACK - LTI (Carrack* LTI + Terrapin LTI + Dragonfly LTI + Star Citizen + Squadron 42 + 20000UEC)
      *At the request of the buyer, I can turn a Carrack from this package into one of the following ships: Reclaimer LTI, or Endeavor (Base) LTI, or Hull D LTI, or Crucible LTI
      Price $648 - final price, all fees included (you save $32 - if you bought all these ships individually and game package, would you spend $630)
      Description:

II. EXPLORATION MEGA-PACK - LTI (Carrack LTI + Constellation Aquila LTI + Terrapin LTI + Freelancer DUR LTI + 315p Explorer LTI + Dragonfly LTI + Merlin LTI + Star Citizen + Squadron 42 + 20000UEC) SOLD
      Price $895 (you save $200 - if you bought all these ships individually and game package, would you spend $1095)
      Description:

█► GAME PACKAGES WITH SCUADRON 42◄█
      Packages contain access to Star Sitizen + Squadron 42 and are sold at a discounted price. Savings range from 5 to $10 compared to the cost of similar packages on the RSI.
      1. PACKAGE - AURORA LN + SQ 42 - $55 (you save $10. The Aurora LN game package at this time is no longer sold on RSI's website. To get this package in particular for it's cheapest price point from RSI, you would need to buy the $60 Mustang Alpha Star Citizen + Squadron 42 Combo pack, plus an additional $5 Aurora LN upgrade, which totals for $65)
      2. PACKAGE - F7C-M SUPER HORNET + SQ 42 - $205 (you save $5)
      3. PACKAGE - 325A + SQ 42 - $95 (you save $5)

Thank you for visiting my Store and I will be glad to see you again:)