xKiLlFrEnZyx

Want to Sell Selling some G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x8GB 3600mhz ram

Hey all, so i decided to upgrade my total ram to 32gb and got a new kit (to save me any incompatibility drama) and now want to sell off my "older" sticks

They are the G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB kit (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800) Desktop Memory Model F4-3600C17D-16GTZR

20-232-483-V04.jpg

They work fine and are basically brand new (5ish months old) 

Am looking for around $300 ish AUD (negotiable), and would pref to ship around aus only (also negotiable)

PM me if interested

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Chimaera
      Hey folks! As I'm gonna be a daddy soon, I've decided to offload some of my hangar in order to get some $$ to help offset the costs of welcoming a little human into the world. (Kids be expensive!) Now, I'm not going below-cost because I'm not terribly desperate to offload, but if a good offer (i.e. multi-ship offer) came in, I may be willing to knock the price down a bit.
      The following ships are available at the following prices. Please make sure to account for 4.5% paypal fee cost AND read the descriptions carefully! Verified paypal buyers only, and I reserve the right to not accept offered purchases if the buyer doesn't check out. All prices are USD. All transactions will be invoiced.

Banu Merchantman - LTI CCU'd from Vanguard LTI Melt Value - $250  CCU Value - $350 Price: $275 + Paypal Fee Available 
      Aegis Avenger Stalker - LTI Melt Value - $60  Price: $70 + Paypal Fee Available 
      Origin 100i LTI PACKAGE  Melt Value- $55  Price: $60 + Paypal Fee Available 
      Origin 600i LTI Explorer Melt Value - $400  Price: $420 + Paypal Fee Available 
      Drake Dragonfly Ride Together 2-pack LTI Melt Value - $65  Price: $75 + Paypal Fee Pending
      RSI Polaris LTI Melt Value: $625 Price: $650 + Paypal Fee Available 
      Thanks for looking, and make sure to follow our market guidelines before posting!
    • By Madkruser
      Fell in love the Valkyrie. Gotta make like the government and subsidize things I shouldn't.
      Paypal only. Price listed or best offer.
      Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/SzzZ1op
      Willing to use a Middleman as long as I don't incur cost.
    • By MasterBaiter
      WTS a few ships in my buyback as I have switched my focus in the org and won't need these.
      F7C-M SUPER HORNET - LTI Original Concept- $190
      DRAKE VULTURE WARBOND - LTI Original Concept - $130
      PACKAGE - DIGITAL PIRATE - Origin Concept LTI | $200