Crusader Hecules Starlifter

Devil Khan

Guarantee that the reason why the Starlifter is on the schedule is because CIG will focus on Planetary game-play / missions as a priority ....... as oppose to stellar missions since other star systems may not be available for awhile (except Stanton and maybe some other systems they are working on as part of S42)

48 minutes ago, VoA said:

Guarantee that the reason why the Starlifter is on the schedule is because CIG will focus on Planetary game-play / missions as a priority ....... as oppose to stellar missions since other star systems may not be available for awhile (except Stanton and maybe some other systems they are working on as part of S42)

Agreed, probably easier to focus on missions and mechanics using the current system than to expand to more systems right now.

That, and we're getting more and more land vehicles with no way to transport them.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Danakar Endeel said:

New image of the component bay on the Starlifter ;)

Taken from this week's newsletter

Saw this on Spectrum a few moments ago too... Looking pretty well fleshed out up here, which is awesome!  With all the work that's being done to the Hercules ship, I'm thinking this mayl drop into the 'Verse by the end of the year.  

Something I saw in this picture I thought was interesting... If you look past the middle "hump" of components, there's a section of wall protruding from the rest of the hull with glass walls and a grated door it looks like.  I really wonder what that's for and what's behind it?

CI_Hercules_Capture01.PNG

those are crew habs and storage. It's the new line for the crusader ships. Clean and functional. I'd have rather liked the walk way along the ships spine (above). It's a nice ship, just the two varants are way too high in real money.

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody,

does someone of you know the current state of the crusader hercules starlifter? Unfortunately, I missed new informations in the monthly report of july.

I could understand if CIG would publish the hercules at a special event. But I would have more information about the current state of development. If CIG says the Hercules is ready so far, but we don't want to release this spaceship until the Intergalactic Expo, I can understand that. But to get no more information about this spaceship in not the fine way.

Greetz

Lando

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Starlifter Hype!

We would like to set expectations early on this one so there’s no surprises. As many of you will remember from previous messaging, just because a deliverable is in a release column does not mean it's guaranteed to release in the initial release patch. When you see a feature listed for 3.13 release, that means it could come in any release from 3.13.0 to a later 3.13.x patch up to the final release before 3.14. Look at that Release Card as if it said 3.13.x instead of 3.13. In the Starlifter’s case, we are currently targeting to release both the M2 and C2 in a 3.13.x patch that will come after the initial 3.13.0 patch.

• 3 weeks later...