Hello All!

Brutalmilo

Hello everyone. My name is Todd aka Milo in game. I am a 43 father of two who loves to spend time w/ my family in real life and in game family as well. I only recently came across SC by watching some Twitch streams and heard about the free fly weekend and decided to give it a try. At first I was frustrated that this game ate up almost the whole 16GB of RAM I have on my rig but i powered thru it and actually began to love what this game has become since it' start. I then broke down and bought my first game package and a few other ships since that time. I have always been an avid Sci-Fi fan since my first showing of Star Wars as a kid. I have been lurking the forums for the past day or two and see this group has a structure already beginning to be ready for when this game goes live and would humbly request to be a part of your family if you will have me. I am leaning more towards mining or exploration. 

A little bout me and my hobbies. I am a Security and Collaboration engineer for a ISP that caters to community banks for almost 9 years. My hobbies include building new gaming rigs for my son and myself. Hiking and mountain biking and reading. 

Sorry for the long winded post about myself!

Todd 

Greetings MILO.

The first iteration of mining is scheduled for the next patch (in a few months) with the prospector being able to mine now

also if you have any questions regarding Joining imperium feel free to pm me or any other HR Member