GeraldEvans

Big JR's Star Citizen Furniture

Not sure anyone else here is interested, but Big JR (the guy who built the space suit locker 

Spoiler

Image result for star citizen gss artex

and the Sabre model

Spoiler

Image result for star citizen sabre model citizencon

, is back with CIG sanctioned custom furniture for sale.  It's worth noting (@Sub-Commander @Media Officer) that they will do org livery.  Interested parties can contact Kals@jrfabrication.co.uk regarding custom colors / liveries.  I reached out to them regarding the desk and suggested an end compartment for the opposite end that's a mini fridge. :gr_cheers:  They are a fan of the idea.

They don't currently ship outside the EU/UK but are considering delayed orders until they can fill a shipping container in order to lower shipping costs.

I want this desk.
2018-04-13.jpg
https://www.jrfabrication.co.uk/

That looks amazing. But a little out of my price range. But the deep desk do look good and only half the price. As i was thinking of doing a black and yellow or black and green build it would go great for with it. Could have the Drake one if i go yellow or UEE military if i go green. 

Thanks for finding this, i have to have a closer look.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Narayan
      Obviously, it becomes a tradition - every new patch I do a video with a visual comparison of the previous and current patch.
      In the current build, 3.1, something turned out better, and something is on the contrary worse. I tried to show the main differences, but could miss something - if you know something else, write about it in the comments.
      The video turned out to be longer than I planned, so I added a timecode with a timetable of events - it can be found on YouTube, the first fixed comment.
      Enjoy watching!
      P.S. If you liked my writings, put your finger/arrow up in:
      Citizen Spotlight Spectrum Reddit  

• By jmitch42
      jmitch42 here.   pledged at base level about a year ago, but couldn't run it on my machine.  got a new rig about a month ago and got it fired up.  been a bit busy since then.  got gifted an upgrade to a titan, then i bought a cutlass black.  got a nox kue and now a cyclone as well.  all have lti except the cyclone.  fun times.  can't wait to see where this game is going.
    • By Narayan
      Greetings, citizens!
      Today I have a special gift for all Drake ship lovers
      The recent Marvel film, and specifically the first trailer of this film, inspired me to make this video. You may not like this style of music and this style of editing, but I tried to make this video in such a way that it all looked organic and exciting simultaneously. And judging by the feedback of my friends, who have already watched this video, my idea was more than successful. And I hope you will like it too!
      If you liked this video, share it with your friends - it's good advertisement for our game. And, do not forget to put a finger/plus/arrow up in:
      Citizen Spotlight Spectrum Reddit  

• By easto1a
      Today I've been joined by TheNOOBIFIER1337 to discuss cargo improvements, server mesh tech and more for this episode of Ask The Devs Breakdown. The show is basically where I look at recent feedback from the Ask The Devs forum on Spectum, choosing answers to highlight.
      TheNOOBIFIER1337's Channel (Awesome guy!) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI-ybzjiaP2mSS81gaUxOiA

• By BentRudder
      Selling Aurora MR Game Package from Buyback. This Package includes Squadron 42, Star Citizen, and 2 months Insurance
      Melt Value $30 USD /  My Price $40 USD
      Accepting USD PayPal; must be PayPal verified and email for PayPal and Gifting must be the same. Payment must be received prior to delivery to complete transaction. No Refunds or Cancellations will be available.