Notice: New here and have never really done any kind of trading/selling so I'm going to try it out. I'm also aware I may not be trusted by many people, but I'll just have to deal with that as best as I can.

I think I know what to do when it comes to sending a ship to someone. If i'm correct, I will need to spend $20 on a ship and upgrade it as far as I can, depending on how much credit I actually have.

So, I've been looking around a bit at the selling point that others have made and I'm not too sure on what I should go with so I will take offers for now. Atm I have a total of $330 credit but I will have to start with a maximum of 310 RSI.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Buckaroo
      I bought this upgrade when it originally went on sale to be applied to my Superhornet package.  However, I've decided to CCU my Superhornet to another ship and no longer need the upgrade, so I figured I'd let someone else have the opportunity to buy it.
      Asking Price:  $150.00 USD

• By Weehamster
      LAST EDIT: 12/Dec/2019
      Hi everyone /
      I have images/gifs of ships/vehicles that are either flyable or in concept, development, re-worked or from Star Citizen lore.
      There are also many other categories, including anything from Star Systems to Characters to Ship/FPS Equipment.
      I constantly add more to the albums so don't be afraid to come back here anytime for the latest images.
      Please Enjoy.
      VEHICLES:
      SHIPS
      LAND VEHICLES
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      COMPONENTS:
      SHIP WEAPONS - GUNS
      SHIP WEAPONS - MISSILES / TORPEDOES / MINES
      OTHER SHIP COMPONENTS
      FIRST PERSON WEAPONS
      FIRST PERSON WEAPONS - ATTACHMENTS
      OTHER FIRST PERSON COMPONENTS
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      CHARACTERS:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      PLACES: 
      GAMEPLAY:
      SQUADRON 42:
      OTHER: