Notice: New here and have never really done any kind of trading/selling so I'm going to try it out. I'm also aware I may not be trusted by many people, but I'll just have to deal with that as best as I can.

I think I know what to do when it comes to sending a ship to someone. If i'm correct, I will need to spend $20 on a ship and upgrade it as far as I can, depending on how much credit I actually have.

So, I've been looking around a bit at the selling point that others have made and I'm not too sure on what I should go with so I will take offers for now. Atm I have a total of $330 credit but I will have to start with a maximum of 310 RSI.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ixerer
      Hello, as we live in tough times, I need to get rid of some ships.
      First one I would like to sell is  AEGIS RETALIATOR

Price: SOLD
      I accept cryptocurrency only, preferably Bitcoin.(PayPal always puts my money on hold- if you can help me on how to fix it I would be grateful if you could PM me)
      As I am new to the forum I will be happy to go first(trusted members) 
    • By Weehamster
      LAST EDIT: 27/May/2020
      Hi everyone /
      I have images/gifs of ships/vehicles that are either flyable or in concept, development, re-worked or from Star Citizen lore.
      There are also many other categories, including anything from Star Systems to Characters to Ship/FPS Equipment.
      I constantly add more to the albums so don't be afraid to come back here anytime for the latest images.
      Please Enjoy.
      VEHICLES:
      SHIPS
      LAND VEHICLES
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      COMPONENTS:
      SHIP WEAPONS - GUNS
      SHIP WEAPONS - MISSILES / TORPEDOES / MINES
      OTHER SHIP COMPONENTS
      FIRST PERSON WEAPONS
      FIRST PERSON WEAPONS - ATTACHMENTS
      OTHER FIRST PERSON COMPONENTS
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      CHARACTERS:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      PLACES: 
      GAMEPLAY:
      SQUADRON 42:
      OTHER:

• By CaptainSomar
      Want to sell standalone ship - WTS AEGIS JAVELIN - WARBOND - ILW2950 LTI
      $2700 plus Paypal fees 
      At COST !!!!... Just trying to help out those that missed the F5 war

• By ixerer
      Hello!
      I continue selling these bad boys!
      I accept PayPal USD and all Cryptocurrencies  
      Please contact me via Personal Message here, on forum
       $179
      $179