Sign in to follow this  
artsie

Want to Sell [WTS] Account with LTI Bucc, LTI Herald, LTI Cutlass, Cutlass to Caterpiller CCU, Aurora LN Package & Andromeda Taurus

I have been considering getting rid of my account (I am the original owner) for a while and due to some unfortunate events in real life I have no other choice now, I wont bother you with the details though. I am a first time poster and as such I would understand hesitation but I can verify that this is a legit offer if needed.

For sale for 400$ (PayPal fees not included). I only trade with PayPay verified user. my account consists of (see also screenshots at https://imgur.com/a/Ws8CS):

SHIP UPGRADES - CUTLASS BLACK TO CATERPILLAR UPGRADE

STANDALONE SHIP - MPUV CARGO - LTI => UPGRADED TO HERALD

STANDALONE SHIP - ANVIL HAWK LTI => UPGRADED TO BUCCANEER

STANDALONE SHIP - ANVIL HAWK LTI => UPGRADED TO CUTLASS

GLADIUS AND GOLD (from referral programm) => UPGRADED TO ANDROMEDA TAURUS

PACKAGE - AURORA LN (with 6 months insurance, Squadron 42 Digital Download & Star Citizen Digital Download)

as the gladius and gold package suggest I have total referral recruits of 53, maybe that is worth something for someone :)

In total the account has almost 600$ worth of stuff and because it is probably unlikely that i could get full price I will settle at 400$. if anyone is interested please post here and we can figure out the details. 

Best Regards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Rear Admiral Net
      ((If you are interested in Vanduul Scythe or RSI Polaris check my other thread))
      You have to have verified PayPal account.
      All of these ships and packages are LTI.
      EDIT: The price does include PayPal fees.

Ships:
      Standalone Ship - Kruger P-72 Archimedes - LTI (upgraded to Reliant Sen) $59 (49 EUR)
      RSI Aurora - LTI (upgraded to Mustang Delta) $54 (44 EUR)
      MISC Starfarer Tanker - LTI (upgraded to Starfarer Gemini) $339 (279 EUR)
      Anvil Gladiator Bomber - LTI $149 (129 EUR)

Upgrades:

Other:

SOLD:
    • By M..
      Verified PayPal only. 4.5% PayPal fee will be added to invoice.
      All profits will go to a charitable foundation that I'm helping to raise funds.
      Please PM for details 😊

Special Price AMD Mustang Omega $150 F7A MILITARY HORNET UPGRADE $150
      Upgrades CCU from Price F7C-M Super Hornet Upgrade F7C to F7C-M $95 Constellation Andromeda to Aquila Upgrade Andromeda to Aquilla $85 REDEEMER TO ESPERIA BLADE UPGRADE Redeemer to Blade $50
      Stnadalone ships Price ENDEAVOR MASTER SET - LTI $1,250 ESPERIA VANDUUL GLAIVE - LIMITED - LTI $625 ANVIL CARRACK - LTI $425 AEGIS RECLAIMER - LTI $425 STARFARER GEMINI - LTI $365 RSI ORION - LTI $350 MISC STARFARER TANKER - LTI $325 COMBO - CATERPILLAR & DRAGONFLY PACK - LTI $320 RETALIATOR HEAVY BOMBER - LTI $300 AEGIS VANGUARD WARDEN - LTI $300 ESPERIA VANDUUL BLADE - LTI $280 CATERPILLAR - LTI $275 XI'AN SCOUT - KHARTU-AL - LTI $200 2943 ANVIL GLADIATOR BOMBER - LTI $200 AEGIS SABRE - LTI $200 DRAKE HERALD - LTI $125 HULL B - LTI $115 RELIANT MINI HAULER KORE - LTI $75
    • By Tom Villder
      Now that the Hercules ship sale is over, I have added more ships:
      1 x Hercules C2 LTI (2 are CCU'd from MPUV cargo and 3 are CCU'd from Dragonfly ships) - $250 or best offer (original melt price - $360)

This is in addition to the other 2 ships that I have for sale:
      1 x Caterpillar LTI - CCU'd from Retaliator Base - $240 or best offer (original melt price - $245)
      1 x Cutlass Blue LTI - CCU'd from Avenger Titan - $110 or best offer (original melt price - $150)

Paypal fees are included. Pm me for offers.