Hi all, just asked to join today. Most people just call me taken. I am 32, from the UK. I am interested in all parts of military and industry. And have spent way to much on this game, like most of you. So i have ships for a lot of jobs I want to do. I look forward to working with you in game. If that shooting people in the face or selling stuff that way over priced and making us rich. Hope to see you all in game. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Bench70
      Hello to everyone, 
      I just find this forum and let me say it' s a beatiful place with beatiful people. I had a problem with CIG and i had many good help word from the forum.
      I am a gamer from commodore 64 time and now i play as everything as i can. I am not english speaker so i do what i can i hope you could understand.
       I  am backer from 2013 and actually Space marshall concierge level.  
      Unfortunately I bought many ship from ebay and i was scammed. So in theory I would be well beyond the space marshal level  but what you receive as gift don t count.
      Now cannot access my account and i dont know what will happen in the future.
      Thanks for attention.

• By Moote
      Hey yall,

My name is Moote, and I am a new applicant to Imperium.  I've been a backer since early 2015, and I have recently found my love for the mining mechanic.  I am looking for a good community that reminds me of a helpful EQ1 server.  I enjoyed the rules of your org, and I hope that you accept my application.  Only then, can we both see if we are a good fit for each other.  

Thanks,

Moote
    • By Blout
      Hello everyone, 
      My name is Blout, And I am new the "verse" I don't know allot about it just yet. I am interested in learning however. I have a couple of ships and would love to meet someone that can show me how to become and ACE pilot, and make the credits I need to expand my fleet. I do have a discord but have not been able to find the discord information. So if you know what it is please send it to me. I appreciate the time you took to read this and look forward to flying with you.  

Recruit Blout
    • By SurenBaryan
      I  recently applied to join this amazing organization. Hopefully I'll be officially joining your ranks soon.
      A little info about me. I was born in the F.CAS on Earth and moved to Aremis when I was just three years old. My family was career military and I was proud to continue that tradition and become a proud citizen of our Empire.
      It had only been 3 months since I received my first assignment in the UEE Colonization command corp when they arrived.
      My family was there when the Vanduul fleets attacked without warning. They obliterated entire cities, ending the lives of millions of people. I shall not burden you with my tales of loss, but my pain runs deep.
      The Vanduul must be stopped.
      We must hold the line...
      When the time comes to exact vengeance, my A2 Hercules will be there to answer the call.
      Glory to the Imperium and the United Empire of Earth!
      Death to the Vanduul!
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      RPG mode off:  Super excited to journey into the verse with like minded individuals.  My main interests are Base Building and Helping others with refueling/repairing with occasional combat operations etc. I have a pioneer as well and I'll happily contribute to Imperium's base building goals.  Thanks guys for the consideration! 
    • By Naeramarth
      Hey guys!
      I just applied to Imperium on the RSI website and I really hope you accept me!
      I am a 21-year-old Austrian currently living in Germany. I study commercial information technology and work at an IT company which provides software, servers and IT security for banks. In my free time I usually play many different video games (I usually stick with some I especially like, Star Citizen for example), watch twitch streams, youtube, spend time with my GF, inform myself on new game releases and pretty much anything that has to do with video games, programming or computers in general  (yeah, I'm a nerd). I'm currently using a Laptop (yeah, yeah I know, I'm planning to upgrade to a "real" PC soon) with an i7-7700hq, a gtx 1050, 16gb ddr4 and with the game installed on a ssd so I get 30-45 fps, depending on where I am and with a few framedrops in certain situations in the Persistent Universe.
      Greetings from Germany,
      Naeramarth