BentRudder

Want to Sell Aurora MR Game Package with Squadron 42

Selling Aurora MR Game Package from Buyback. This Package includes Squadron 42, Star Citizen, and 2 months Insurance

Melt Value $30 USD /  My Price $40 USD

Accepting USD PayPal; must be PayPal verified and email for PayPal and Gifting must be the same. Payment must be received prior to delivery to complete transaction. No Refunds or Cancellations will be available.

Package_Aurora MR.PNG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AstroJak
      Hello again, its your friendly neighborhood Astrojak coming to you with yet another fantastic sale on past opportunities. Currently i have several awesome packages up for grabs all at cost + PP fee of 4.5%.
      Pls see below for further information and as always i have LTI tokens on sale for $35 = 4.5 % PP fee. 
      Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices plus paypal fees of 4.5% (Excluding PayPal fees). All sales are conducted via  Paypal invoices. Item will be delivered to buyer's PayPal email address after payment has cleared. No returns or refund as the gifting system only allows a 1 time gifting and it will be account bound to the buyer's account. If you are unsure about the item or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery. Prices are not negotiable.   
      - Cat & Dragon Combo - LTI          $300 + 4.5% PP Fee
               (Contains; Caterpillar, Dragonfly - yellow, Dragonfly - black)                                                  Current RSI Value = $375
      - UEE Exploration Pack - LTI           $495 + 4.5% PP fee
                (Contains; Carrack, Terrapin, Dragonfly Black, 20k UEC + both games)                                  Current RSI Value = $660.00
      - Exploration Mega Pack - LTI        $895 + 4.5% PP fee
                 (Contains; Carrack, Terrapin, Dur, Aquila, 315P, Dragonfly Black, 20k UEC, + both games)      Current RSI Value = $1160.00

• By Rear Admiral Net
      ((If you are interested in Vanduul Scythe or RSI Polaris check my other thread))
      You have to have verified PayPal account.
      All of these ships and packages are LTI.
      EDIT: The price does include PayPal fees.

Ships:
      Standalone Ship - Anvil Terrapin - LTI $199 (169 EUR)
      Standalone Ship - Kruger P-72 Archimedes - LTI (upgraded to Reliant Sen) $69 (59 EUR)
      Standalone Ship - Drake Herald - LTI $89 (76 EUR)
      Standalone Ship - Aegis Reclaimer - LTI $319 (269 EUR)
      RSI Aurora - LTI (upgraded to Mustang Delta) $69 (59 EUR)
      RSI Aurora LX - LTI $54 (44 EUR)
      ORIGIN M50 Interceptor - LTI (upgraded to Carrack) $319 (269 EUR)
      ORIGIN M50 Interceptor - LTI $99 (84 EUR)
      Aegis Dynamics Retaliator Heavy Bomber - LTI $279 (239 EUR)
      MISC Starfarer Tanker - LTI (upgraded to Starfarer Gemini) $359 (299 EUR)
      Anvil Gladiator Bomber - LTI $169 (144 EUR)

Upgrades:

Other:

SOLD:
    • By Cpt_Shek
      Welcome to my personal hangar. I am selling all my ships as i have a boy and I would like to spend more time with him than this game. so first come first serve.

Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are final (includes PayPal fees). If you are interested - leave a comment here and send me private message with: Ship or Package name, your PayPal email also your corresponding RSI handle. I will send an invoice for payment via PayPal. Item will be delivered to buyer's PayPal email address after payment has cleared. No returns or refund as the gifting system only allows a 1 time gifting and it will be account bound to the buyer's account (your payment will be refunded if I cannot deliver your item for any reason). If you are unsure about the item or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery. Prices are not negotiable.  STANDALONE SHIPS
      Aegis Hammerhead LTI Warbond USD $500

UPGRADED SHIPS
      Rsi Orion USD $300

Ursa Rover USD $80

Sabre USD $150

Please email or PM me. I will get back to you ASAP.
      Thanks
      Fozzie