Sign in to follow this  
MadWolfie

Control command

It took some time to get my x52 pro working and relearning how to program it. As I was looking into star citizen there are a few command that I do not understand what it does or how/when to use it .

MadWolfie@MadWolfie
Discussion

Control command and what does it do?

1) IFCS safeties. 

2) Gforce safeties

3) command level stability

4) ESP

5) Reticle Focus 

6) Reticle mode

7) i heard people talking about decup. How does that work? 

What do those command do for your ship and best way/time to use them? 

Pm me if you can answer some of these command, bit do not want to reply here. 

Thanks 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By azile0
      So I've been rocking an okay joystick for a while, a Logitech Extreme 3D. It works well enough in Freespace 2, but in SC it's not precise enough and I can't aim well at all. I've moved to a mouse and keyboard setup since, and have drastically improved my combat aim. My question is if a better joystick might yield better results? I see people mentioning HOTAS controllers and dual stick controllers as options and was looking for feedback from the community. 
    • By agnlabs
      Hey all  
      So the story begins with I, myself wanted to buy the mounts for my desk, but unfortunately they were too expensive for me. So I ended up building table mounts for myself. As It worked out pretty well, I just wanted to provide good quality table mounts to people who can not afford more expensive ones. 
      So, here is the offer for you  
      Hotas Joystick and throttle mounts. Our joystick and throttle table mount products are compatible with Thrustmaster Warthog models.
       We can manufacture in other models as well. Please, contact us for this. 
      As our product development work continues and we are open for any feedbacks. 
      The mounts are made of aluminum and metal. So during shipping, small scratches might happen. 
      Each component is adjustable. So each of them could move back and forward, up and down.
      Easy to set up. Each product includes two pieces. All you have to do mount them together.  Please pm us to order. 
      Each product is 60 € + shipping cost. 
      Shipping costs for two pieces would be 15 € for Europe and 35 €  for United States. 
      Email: agnlabs2017@gmail.com

• By M4niac
      Hey all,

I have been around since the wing commander days of old on my dx66!

Been playing the alpha game on my old saitek on my old sandy bridge ME4. Since upgraded today to a new APEX motherboard and 7700k and decided to splurge and picked myself up some goodies.

Enter HOTAS and MFG pedals.......

I cannot get them to work! Anyone know a good work around as I have tried a few custom uploads to my TARGET but for the life of me I am so old school and used to plug and play.

• By Fizzlefuse
      Hi guys,
      I'm having some problems with my Warthog. i can't for the life of me figure out how to get the buttons and switches on the throttle's base to do anything. The buttons on the joystick and throttle itself work fine but none of the base switches work.

Trying to find a good tutorial on how to set this up for star citizen is like fininding a needle in a haystack, some videos are years old or just tell you to download someone's keybindings and then everything magically works. but I tried that and it doesn't. I've been trying to figure out the TARGET software but.. well, it's poop.

if anyone can give me some advice I'd really appreciate it!
    • By Black-Dahlia
      Hey guys I just picked up a Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS HOTAS. 
      Does anyone have any good guides or tutorials on how to set this up for SC? This is my first ever flight stick/throttle.
      If you also have any tips or pointers how I "SHOULD" be using this, please let me know! Excited to use it!

<3 thanks guys!