German Star Citizen Base?

Donut

3 minutes ago, Trophias said:

It's been there for YEARS. They are a German group that we know, but has no affiliation to us. I'm sure @Gallitin knows more than we do :)

I believe https://www.starcitizenbase.com is in the final stages of re-launching, so we should definitely see something exciting soon :D

Yeah, since 2013. Are there plans of supporting each other or to remain separated? Such as, "For the English speaking version go here" "For the German site go here" etc. I imagine it will get quite confusing when more people start coming back or new players are searching SCB, or in my case, I was just searching in google, "Star Citizen News".

1 hour ago, KKillroyV2 said:

I'm pretty sure I complained about this a while ago, they know about it but I don't think anyone is doing anything about it because they know the creators.

Sucks that it looks better that our SCB though.

I don't know the creators, but I do remember when the site popped up shortly after mine.  I think they might have even contacted me back then, but can't remember for sure what they asked about.  I think they used to have a forum, but appears that's gone now.  

I have a new homepage in the works, just keep tweaking it and not happy with it enough to open up yet.

1 hour ago, Trophias said:

It's been there for YEARS. They are a German group that we know, but has no affiliation to us. I'm sure @Gallitin knows more than we do :)

I believe https://www.starcitizenbase.com is in the final stages of re-launching, so we should definitely see something exciting soon :D

Yes it has been in final stages for a couple weeks now, but server move pulled a lot of my time, but back on it now.  It could be opened up as is, but I continue to pick it apart and change things, don't want it to be a disappointment.

1 hour ago, Donut said:

Yeah, since 2013. Are there plans of supporting each other or to remain separated? Such as, "For the English speaking version go here" "For the German site go here" etc. I imagine it will get quite confusing when more people start coming back or new players are searching SCB, or in my case, I was just searching in google, "Star Citizen News".

No plans at the moment, but haven't had any communication with them.

They showed up at Gamescom in 2015 and handed out some sweet flair to every backer after the event. It was like a comic book or something. It had me confused for a bit because they were all walking around in Star Citizen Base t-shirts. 

I don't like how they lifted the turbulent design for their website though.